We are so excited to announce that the long waited second expansion has been released, it features:
- A brand new Elf Archer character + his campaigns, cards, combos and skills;
- A third campaign for every character;
- Some brand new cards and combos for the other characters;
Here is an image of the new character!
The European server is experiencing a technical malfunction! We are very sorry for your inconvenience!
Update: The server is up and running!
It was an amazing year for us, here at Essence, the team behind Battlegrounds of Eldhelm. We go the opportunity to work on something we really love! We wish you all the best, much happiness and joy and let the 2014 be at least as cool as 2013. We are preparing some awesome new stuff so stay tuned!
Happy holidays dear fans and friends! We wish you all the best and exciting moments with the best card game!
A server upgrade will take place in the next 24 hours. The upgrade itself will take only minutes, but there is expected downtime due to the changes in the physical address of the server and the mandatory time-taking update of the DNS records around the world. This may take from an hour to a few hours. It depends on your location.
Please, excuse us for your inconvenience!
As the launch date is almost here, we are giving away gift keys for our hard-core fans, friends and media! We already reached many, but there is a chance we might miss somebody …
Do not hesitate to give us an e-mail, we would love to send you a gift
You play games mainly on your PC or you want to support our project? Here is a cool way to do it, you can pre-order Battlegrounds of Eldhelm on Desura:
You will get a special version containing a starter pack full of credits! You pay upfront and get quite a deal. Support the project and ensure the further development of the game! Thanks!
We are happy to announce some awesome stuff:
- Battlegrounds of Eldhelm is now hardware accelerated on all platforms;
- A sound is added when a new chat window is created;
- The calmness card attribute is now active;
- The tutorial is improved and now covers the calculation animations in the end of the turn;
- And as usual, all known bugs are fixed
- Added the option to disable 3d effects in the menu;
- The rage is now added to the calculation animations;
- Some bugs are fixed;
- The tutorial now covers the calculation animations;
- Some bugs are fixed;
- The hand zone is zoomed on mobile devices when you are about to use a card from the hand;
- A training tent pin is added to the campaign map. It is convenient for easy access to training mode while playing the campaign;
- A ranking for the slay the beast mode is added;
- Fixing the display going to sleep – some new permissions needed
- Improving the feedback form;
- Fixing all known bugs
- Fixing the issue causing the battle scene to go black on some devices;
- Adding more device requirements so unsupported devices do not manage to download the game;