didn't get a mythic

Frequently asked questions and recurring questions received via other support lines.

Moderator: Essence Team

tyler durden
In-game user name: tyler durden

didn't get a mythic

Post by tyler durden » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:14 am

I just used a mythic shattering strike drawn from the random deck to defeat a training opponent and did not receive it. I know I drew it from the random deck because it has on of the 6 defense cards pop right after it. I got excited and used it to finish off my the computer opponent and all the other cards I played were available but not that one. What happened? I just started playing 2 weeks ago and love the game but trying to keep up with the other players that have tons of mythics is hard. Is there away you can check on this for me or possibly help me out? Is it because it was a finishing blow and ended the game?

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Re: didn't get a mythic

Post by 1mb4k4 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:20 am

Hi,

I just checked and you have a Shattering Strike in your stash.

Please, go to to your hero profile and then to the decks tab.
Press on the card editor button for your active deck and find the the Shattering Strike from the list on the left and put it to the right.
This way it will be available in your collector deck so you will be able to use it in battle!

Regards,

tyler durden

Post by tyler durden » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:00 pm

Thank you for your response. I already had 3 mythics when this occurred one of which was already a shattering strike. That wouod have been my second one.

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:20 am

You should have your second shattering strike in your stash now.

Regards,

tyler durden

Post by tyler durden » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:48 pm

Thank you for your excellent customer service. As a new player it goes a long way and
I will probably play a long time and make multiple characters. I trully do appreciate it.