Additional play slots

Frequently asked questions and recurring questions received via other support lines.

Moderator: Essence Team

emilycyanide616
In-game user name:

Additional play slots

Post by emilycyanide616 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:06 pm

I am currently using a lvl 19 Elf Keeper, & was curious as to when/how I would get more play slots.
- Emilyyy.

Essence Team
In-game user name:

Re: Additional play slots

Post by Essence Team » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:26 am

Every character in the game can have only 2 play slots (i.e. can play up to 2 non-buff cards in one turn). So far only the Human Knight has a card named Leadership which increases your play slots with 1 (i.e. you can play up to 3 cards) for 2 turns when played. Also there are few combos which can give you some "increase play area" attribute. For the Elf Keeper the sole combo which can increase your play area is named "The King's Soul", composed from the cards "Soul Lifting", unique for the Elf Keeper character and quite easy to be found and the heroic card "Human Tactics", which is accessible when you beat all the Human Rogue enemies in the single campaign "Oblivion of the unworthy". You can also purchase any heroic card from the market, but it's more fun when you complete the single campaign for yourself :)