Mythical Card Random Deck Percentage

Read tips tricks and learn how to get started and get good. Ask questions and get answers regarding your progress.

Moderator: Essence Team

Gigaplex
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:38 pm
In-game user name:

Mythical Card Random Deck Percentage

Post by Gigaplex » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:32 pm

Hello All,

Please excuse me for rehashing this subject again but the 0.025%? How is this calculated i.e. By the number of random cards drawn during battle. Or, the total number of random cards drawn period? Is this an arbitrary percentage that everyone must contribute to prior to seeing another mythical card appear. I'm asking these question point blank for one reason. I've played more than my share of A.I. games using random cards and have yet to see one drop from a random deck. Can anyone confirm seeing a mythical card from the random deck who’s not affiliated with the development of the game? It was stated that around 1100 mythical have already been drawn. Which leads me to the following question, “Where are these users?” Reason being, everyone I seem to play is consistently asking how do they acquire mythical cards. So a little bit more detail on this would be helpful.

Thanks

drhoule
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:25 pm
In-game user name:

Re: Mythical Card Random Deck Percentage

Post by drhoule » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:40 am

I got 2 and my son got 1 so far. We couldn't use any of them, but they popped up.

Inanen
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:03 pm
In-game user name:
Location: Texas, USA

Re: Mythical Card Random Deck Percentage

Post by Inanen » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:15 am

My rogue has the mythical death trap and my elf has 2 unicorns.

Gigaplex
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:38 pm
In-game user name:

Re: Mythical Card Random Deck Percentage

Post by Gigaplex » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:33 am

Inanen wrote:My rogue has the mythical death trap and my elf has 2 unicorns.

Did you purchase these or acquire them via the random deck?

Gigaplex
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:38 pm
In-game user name:

Re: Mythical Card Random Deck Percentage

Post by Gigaplex » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:34 am

drhoule wrote:I got 2 and my son got 1 so far. We couldn't use any of them, but they popped up.
Okay,

It's great to see that at least someone has seen them pop-up. :D

drhoule
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:25 pm
In-game user name:

Re: Mythical Card Random Deck Percentage

Post by drhoule » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:13 am

Gigaplex wrote:
drhoule wrote:I got 2 and my son got 1 so far. We couldn't use any of them, but they popped up.
Okay,

It's great to see that at least someone has seen them pop-up. :D
Aye, but as you said in the other thread, I was A LOT more successful with the luck game. I'm only missing one mythic now out of 9 and got 3 multiples I didn't need anymore :| .

Syndharos
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:28 pm
In-game user name:

Re: Mythical Card Random Deck Percentage

Post by Syndharos » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:09 am

I got one for my orc there at the random deck.

1mb4k4
Posts: 376
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:26 am
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Re: Mythical Card Random Deck Percentage

Post by 1mb4k4 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Guys, the numbers tell the story...

On 10th level of game of luck you have around 30% chance to get mythical card. From the random deck you have a 0.025% chance. Yes it is obvious that in one case you rely on you luck a you do not pay any gold on the other you sacrifice your gold and from rolls in the game of luck you will get the card. There are two completely different ways of getting them...

The idea behind that is that these cards are available for dedicated players like you and to motivate new players to play a lot to get them. This way they build up powerful characters and the fights are good :)

Gigaplex
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:38 pm
In-game user name:

Re: Mythical Card Random Deck Percentage

Post by Gigaplex » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:36 pm

1mb4k4 wrote:Guys, the numbers tell the story...

On 10th level of game of luck you have around 30% chance to get mythical card. From the random deck you have a 0.025% chance. Yes it is obvious that in one case you rely on you luck a you do not pay any gold on the other you sacrifice your gold and from rolls in the game of luck you will get the card. There are two completely different ways of getting them...

The idea behind that is that these cards are available for dedicated players like you and to motivate new players to play a lot to get them. This way they build up powerful characters and the fights are good :)
This really does not answer the main question. Is it .025 for that individual battle or for everyone playing total? All I'm looking for is a straight answer to this question.

Thanks

Essence Team
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:05 pm
In-game user name:

Re: Mythical Card Random Deck Percentage

Post by Essence Team » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:34 am

Hi Gigaplex,
.025 is for each act of drawing card from the Random Deck. Each time you click on the Random Deck to draw a card, the server calculates your chances and generates a card. There is 0.025% chance for this card to be a mythical one.

The easiest way for us is to increase this chance. But isn't the possession of mythical cards one of the things that separates dedicated players like you from the rest? Think about it. If you have played games like the Diablo series, you should know what are the chances for finding elite unique item, playable for your class ;)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest