Mythical Card Random Deck Percentage

Read tips tricks and learn how to get started and get good. Ask questions and get answers regarding your progress.

Moderator: Essence Team

drhoule
In-game user name:

Re: Mythical Card Random Deck Percentage

Post by drhoule » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:57 am

I agree with this statement from the Essence team. To me, now that I've accomplished both my goals of completing the campaign and getting my mythical cards (8 of 9), I'm contemplating starting over a new character. Getting those cards was the challenge.

It turned out to be very easy with the money from the campaign to gain them from the game of luck.

Gigaplex
In-game user name:

Post by Gigaplex » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:11 pm

Essence Team wrote:Hi Gigaplex,
.025 is for each act of drawing card from the Random Deck. Each time you click on the Random Deck to draw a card, the server calculates your chances and generates a card. There is 0.025% chance for this card to be a mythical one.

The easiest way for us is to increase this chance. But isn't the possession of mythical cards one of the things that separates dedicated players like you from the rest? Think about it. If you have played games like the Diablo series, you should know what are the chances for finding elite unique item, playable for your class ;)
Thanks for finally answering my question. I just wanted to know how it was calculated. Reason being, if there are no battles to fight for the time being. I'm going to go after the last 3 cards via A.I. fights. :D

Gigaplex
In-game user name:

Post by Gigaplex » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:27 pm

drhoule wrote:I agree with this statement from the Essence team. To me, now that I've accomplished both my goals of completing the campaign and getting my mythical cards (8 of 9), I'm contemplating starting over a new character. Getting those cards was the challenge.

It turned out to be very easy with the money from the campaign to gain them from the game of luck.
Hello,

I know some of you feel that you must post on every topic. Regardless of your lack of the facts surrounding it. Please save you're useless additions for other topics. This was simply a fact finding question for the devs and a yes or no answer for everyone else. Otherwise, I would have left this question in the other thread.

ItzElixsis
In-game user name:

Post by ItzElixsis » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:15 pm

Nvm
Last edited by ItzElixsis on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

drhoule
In-game user name:

Post by drhoule » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Gigaplex wrote: Hello,

I know some of you feel that you must post on every topic. Regardless of your lack of the facts surrounding it. Please save you're useless additions for other topics. This was simply a fact finding question for the devs and a yes or no answer for everyone else. Otherwise, I would have left this question in the other thread.
Considering this was already answered in an other thread you already participated in...

Gigaplex
In-game user name:

Post by Gigaplex » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:53 pm

drhoule wrote:
Gigaplex wrote: Hello,

Considering this was already answered in an other thread you already participated in...
Look this was not answered in the other thread. So save the silly comments for your home. The question ask here was, "Is the percentage calculated by deck, players or cards?" Next time utilize some reading comprehensions prior to making another post. Please do not attempt another debate if you lack the mental capabilities to compete.

Thanks 8-)

drhoule
In-game user name:

Post by drhoule » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:38 pm

Gigaplex wrote:
Look this was not answered in the other thread. So save the silly comments for your home. The question ask here was, "Is the percentage calculated by deck, players or cards?" Next time utilize some reading comprehensions prior to making another post. Please do not attempt another debate if you lack the mental capabilities to compete.

Thanks 8-)
Oh look, another internet tough guy!
Essence Team wrote:Otherwise, you're just going to be looking at people pass you left and right." - haha this was very cool comparison

Actually the chance for drawing a mythical card from the Random Deck is a little bit better than the Gigaplex's suggestion - it is 0.025% Until now 1133 mythical cards have been drawn from there by the people.

But yes, the game of luck is much more sure way to find some.
Drawing a mythical card, .025% from the Random Deck. Was pretty clear to me...but my reading comprehension might actually be superior to yours. :lol:

Case closed!

Gigaplex
In-game user name:

Post by Gigaplex » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Go hang out with your kid. I'm not going to waste anymore time debating a mental midget who deletes previous comments they made in order to sound smart. Case Closed Guy teaching a course in math would didn't comprehend the game of luck odds go up as you play. lol :ugeek: Some of us have the ability to review cached version of conversation via google.

ItzElixsis
In-game user name:

Post by ItzElixsis » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Idk if you were talking about me deleteing my own comment or not but just so you understand I agreed with you that your post wasn't the correct place to vent my frustration. So I took my comment away.

Kotori Acadius
In-game user name:

Post by Kotori Acadius » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:49 am

Reviving this old topic just because I feel there has been a change to percentage or maybe isn't one anymore...
any who hello fellow forum member and administrators I come to thee with a inquiry Has mythical card beent taken out from the random deck???

I have been playing this game for a long time and have taken a few breaks here and there from this game my most recent is a 5 month break from april till present. I have known that the draw percentage of mythical card was 0.025% , so having this knowledge I would spend a lot of time in training mode trying to grind for cards, I even still do that old myth about how stalling the match untill you go into rage to supposedly increase the chances of drawing a mythical card.

You hit rage mode in a game at turn 30, so if mange to reach up to here I have drawn
between 5~10 cards on the first turn and then 87 cards for the other 29 turns
so thats around 92~97 cards
however I might not stop at 30, I could keep going or might not reach it all but for now lets say I draw 100 per match
100 × .025 = 2.5%
chance of getting a mythical that game right pretty low right but this its meant to be like that, and im used to grind in games so let use the number of matchs I had until I came to forums to ask this question.
I played 73 training matches so lets do some math again.
7300 × .025 = 182.5%
so if I was the unluckest man alive mathematically I would a least get 1 maybe 2 mythical cards by now right!!!??? WRONG I haven't gotten any so I come to the conclusion that rules have been changes because back in April 2014 I would do this EXACT SAME THING and would have already gotten 3 mythical cards by now maybe 5 I got real luck with my rouge Lol I made Sooo many beginners stop playing the game because they thought I cheated lol a lv 20 cant have 5 mythicals :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well fellas I need some new info because im losing hope and might just stop grinding when I get 3 of each epic card...oh and thank you to anyone who spent time reading this stay classy my friend 8-)