Deck: Salvation

Read tips tricks and learn how to get started and get good. Ask questions and get answers regarding your progress.

Moderator: Essence Team

Inanen
In-game user name:

Deck: Salvation

Post by Inanen » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:24 pm

This is the current deck in playing, with my level 53 Knight. I'm looking for suggestions to survive a "Dispel" or the dreaded "Honor Guidance."

The deck consists of 12 cards:

1: Prayer for Strength
1: Leadership
1: Hack and Slash
1: Supreme Justice
1: Resurrection
1: Maker's Touch
1: Viaticum
1: Orc Ferocity
1: Elf Vigor
1: Human Tactics
2: Battle Training

If I can lead with Human Tactics & Leadership than that gives me another 80 magic points and 4 play slots, which in the next turn allows me to play "The King of Humans" combo, to be followed up by a Battle Training, and the "Maker's Viaticum" for a total of 137 damage. Keep the combos going with another Battle Training and then augment with random deck cards.

What are your thoughts?

Gigaplex
In-game user name:

Re: Deck: Salvation

Post by Gigaplex » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Where's your dispel or mystify? Surely, your going to place at-least one in your deck?

Inanen
In-game user name:

Post by Inanen » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:37 pm

That's why I brought my deck here, because I'm looking to buff it up some and survive those disabling blows that currently tale only one card to do. I was going to add a Dispel and Honor Guidance, as well as possibly increasing my "Prayer for Strength" and "Hack and Slash" and "Viaticum" by 2 to survive an initial Dispel attack.

Gigaplex
In-game user name:

Post by Gigaplex » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Inanen wrote:That's why I brought my deck here, because I'm looking to buff it up some and survive those disabling blows that currently tale only one card to do. I was going to add a Dispel and Honor Guidance, as well as possibly increasing my "Prayer for Strength" and "Hack and Slash" and "Viaticum" by 2 to survive an initial Dispel attack.
Hello,

I don't fight as your Hero. Yet, everyone should have at least one dispel and mystify on their deck. You must also be willing to kill your combos in order to stop theirs. Remember it does you no good to have a deck without any plan b options already installed.

Inanen
In-game user name:

Post by Inanen » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:11 pm

That's a good point, but how would you play against someone not relying on combos? I just lost twice against someone, a Knight, that had 180 Mp and was able to field 6 mythicals in the spam of 3 rounds. And was doing 98 dmg a round as well as healing 99 a round. Not sure there is anything that can fend against a deck like that unless you join them and do away with the combo structure of your deck.