Balanced Elf Keeper deck

Read tips tricks and learn how to get started and get good. Ask questions and get answers regarding your progress.

Moderator: Essence Team

Erik414
In-game user name:

Re: Balanced Elf Keeper deck

Post by Erik414 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:20 am

Thank you to all who liked my deck. But for the moment i am trying other things. My energy zap deck only works on low energy enemies. So the way i figure as lvs go up so will energy.

Syndharos
In-game user name:

Post by Syndharos » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:01 am

I liked your deck becouse I miss some Hero that realy works good on cripling energy, and I always thought it hat to be the Human Rogue, since his Special card is based on it.
What you did was realy nice, but you had to wait a lot so it gets this good. And, as you said, criple energy is something you cant count much on it since as ppl lvl it raises. But the point is exactly that it should work great on classes with short EP, since those with low EP have great damage, and high HP, that should be theyr weaknes, and the class with best control over EP should be the one that can control them.
In my PoV that is how the "Rock,Papper, Scissor" should work.

Erik414
In-game user name:

Post by Erik414 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Well to anyone playing a elf i think i have a good elf deck down now of balanced offense and defense. Always changing a card here and there but overall happy now. I messed with a pure offence and I messed with a pure defense deck and figured out a good mix. Always up for a challenge.

eddi282
In-game user name:

Post by eddi282 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:36 pm

My deck!

I mix as Erik sais nad this is the deck! New anistropy shield is the key, and soul lifting for take off many combos! To reduce energy and parry two combos: royal light and divine cleasing, so 2 bears because i love them, 2 amplify, and the other half is attack, so 2 brutal and 2 royal, 3 sunset for evenince. so:

2 amplify magic
2 bear spirit
2 cleasing
3 dispell
1 guardian light
2 hurricanes
2 purify rain
2 unicorns
3 soul lifting
3toughness
2 spiritualism
the 3 heroic