Essential cards for a Human Knight?

Read tips tricks and learn how to get started and get good. Ask questions and get answers regarding your progress.

Moderator: Essence Team

TheStoic
In-game user name:

Essential cards for a Human Knight?

Post by TheStoic » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:26 am

Hi there,

Anyone here who is a pro Knight who'd like to share there essential cards in battles.

I just started playing, lvl 16 now and I'm still in the process of building a good deck.

Kotori Acadius
In-game user name:

Re: Essential cards for a Human Knight?

Post by Kotori Acadius » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:02 am

Hello there friend, I think I could help you a bit with your Knight. I might not be a pro as a Knight but I have lots of experience fighting other Great players who play with them. ill give you a run down of what I mostly see and what I think should help you out the most. Since your current lv is 16 I'm going to assume you have a couple of elites and epic cards so lets begin:

For buffs if you have Makers Touch,Enlightenment,or even the common healing potion buff would do

For Elite cards to combo with
Faith Sword + potion buff = 33 DAMAGE AND 7 HEAL
diplomacy + leadership = 39 resistance plus 40 energy and one bonus play slot this is a great combo that you can use to either defend or to setup your offensive combo on your next turn.
Purity+sanity+prayer+Enlightenment buff= actives the "HOLY PURITY" combo does around 65 damage, 7 resistance and 28 heal. you should try to do this combo while you have "diplomatic leadership" still active
Holy charge + Holy Rage + Enlightenment buff= Actives the "HOLY VENGEANCE" combo does around 50 damage and 4 resistance
Pacify + Holy Smite+ Makers touch= Actives the "HOLY SERENITY" combo does around 30 damage and 24 resistance and reduces your opponents energy by 30 its a good defensive combo

Lastly some filler cards
+HONOR GUIDANCE is a must for any human class it cripples your opponents from getting the cards they need from their collector deck

+Mystify is must to reduce your opponents combo damage

+Dispel to break free from any chain combos or to prevent a combo

+Resistance (the card) to deplete the duration of cards also can be used to mess up combos

+Battle Training to help maintain your combos

+Sanctuary or shield block to help you reduce damage

Well I hope that helped you a bit

TheStoic
In-game user name:

Post by TheStoic » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:15 am

Thanks for the reply.

Indeed those are great cards to have, I'm missing a lot though. I have the leadership+diplomacy, useful for an all-out offensive with Viaticum on the side.

samael1991
In-game user name:

Post by samael1991 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:56 pm

Can I ask the same question for orcs, or is this too offtopic?

Thabks and regards,
Samael