A newbies questions

Read tips tricks and learn how to get started and get good. Ask questions and get answers regarding your progress.

Moderator: Essence Team

samael1991
In-game user name:

A newbies questions

Post by samael1991 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Hey, i started this game 2 weeks ago and i love it, it´s something old, but has a new and interesting type of strategy :)

Well now my questions^^

- Is there a good way to farm exp (hit 73 with mainchar recently, but want to level more^^)?
- Is there a levelcap?

- Orc (lvl 73):
- How should i stat my orc warrior (have atm 150HP, 150EP, 24BD)?
- How should a valid deck for pvp battles look (doesn´t have to be one of the best, just one with which i can at least learn)?
- How should a valid deck for "slay the beast look

- Elf (lvl 24):
- How should i stat my elf keeper (have atm 90HP, 250EP, 2Reg)?

- Human (lvl 24):
- How should i stat my human rogue (have atm 100HP, 150EP)?

Thanks and regards
samael1991

PS: English is not my mothertounge and i want to excuse myself for bad grammar and/or bad choice of words
PPS: If this topic violates any rules, or all answers can be found somewhere else (please link them into a post), i would appreciate it, if someone would close/delete this

shahalam
In-game user name:

Re: A newbies questions

Post by shahalam » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:52 pm

I am newbie, Excited to share my ideas and experiences with various on line flash game

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:26 pm

You English is fine :)
I will answer one of your questions.
The best way to farm experience is to play the campaign. If this comes too hard at some point buy experience on the market, it is cheap!

samael1991
In-game user name:

Post by samael1991 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:07 pm

Well, I have already done the campaign with my orc^^ :P
starting now with rogue and keeper :D

RoXorGlorius
In-game user name: RoXorGlorius

Post by RoXorGlorius » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:04 pm

Hello ! I'm a nwe player and i love play in multiplayer in this game BUT !

How can i creat my random deck for the multiplayer ? I have one for the solo but not for the multiplayer !

Tell me if you can :) THANK YOU in advance !!

Motylek
In-game user name:

Post by Motylek » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:01 am

Hello,

Welcome RoXorGlorius, what do you mean by multiplayer? I am not aware about multiplayer in Eldhelm except maybe "Slay the Beast" mode could be called that. Except this, it is always duel 1 versus 1, so no multiplayer. Also you can not create random deck. You can create only your collector deck. All actions with your collector deck or decks can be done from top menu "Profile" then selecting your hero and choosing tab on left side "Decks". You can create new decks here, changing cards in deck or even selling cards for gold. Your currently selected collector deck will be used for Challenge duels, Campaign, Quests, Slay the beast and Tournament. For Arena duels point is that you have pre-defined collector deck with 1 Dispel and you will have to draw cards from random deck. I hope I explained what you were curious about, but if I did not , please, do not hesitate to ask more. ;-)

Best regards
Motylek