Strategies needed for...

Read tips tricks and learn how to get started and get good. Ask questions and get answers regarding your progress.

Moderator: Essence Team

Essence Team
In-game user name:

Re: Strategies needed for...

Post by Essence Team » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:27 pm

Silentsins, you have chosen to start with the harder character. The Human Rogue is very tough in the beginning (and by that I mean in the first up to 30-50 levels). But later on the Rogue gets very powerful and potent.

Don't give up on the Human Rogue so easily - try to level up, learn some skill, learn to use more combos. And try to hold 3 Dispells, 3 Honor Guidance and all other support cards that can break the opponent's combo sequences (this is applicable vs other high level players, not only against the AI)

Nikodemus
In-game user name:

Post by Nikodemus » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:52 pm

I would have loved to keep the rouge but that wasn't an option for me.

I am looking the Orc a lot though. Already level 54 and done with the first campaign. I got real lucky with the game of luck as well. Hit it for 150000 within 3 turns. lol
I proceeded to play until I had several mythicals and am quite the strong hitter now. Hit for 150+ on a regular basis with most duels only lasting 5 or 6 rounds. He really is a lot of fun to play with.

Note to fledgling Orcs:

The Marauder card is...imo...your strongest weapon against all classes. It is -2 to their buff(equip) slots for 6 turns. Having at least 2 of these in your deck is mandatory.

Also, when you get to the first campaign bosses kill the human rouge first. You'll get the Heroic card Human Tactics card which you play(preferably) in the same turn which gives you...among other things...+1 one to play area. This means you can play 3 cards at once. That's huge.

If you have any questions just ask here. I'll be glad to help as much as I can.

cmd1095
In-game user name: cmd1095

Post by cmd1095 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:52 pm

As an orc beating the first campaign bosses, except for the orc boss, was hard, their insane resist/regen stats were a huge issue, however it's relatively easy if you do orcish war level 3, it's a 5 card combo but play it right so you can do it 2 turns consecutively, and they'll go down