What are the level 70+ level people doing?

Read tips tricks and learn how to get started and get good. Ask questions and get answers regarding your progress.

Moderator: Essence Team

Tremblor
In-game user name:

What are the level 70+ level people doing?

Post by Tremblor » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:16 pm

First of all, thank you, developers, for the entertainment – you’ve done a good job with the game. I’ve been playing for a few months and have a level 71 Orc with my mythicals and a couple of points in most skills. However, I feel like I’ve hit a wall after having completed the third campaign, and I want to be sure I’m not missing anything. I enjoy playing against others, but I usually don’t get any takers when I use the “ranking game” button (there are often not any/many on in my level range). I don’t like to challenge others, because I feel like I’m “bugging” them and assume if they really wanted to PvP they would be hitting that “ranking game” button like me (and again, there aren’t a whole lot of people in the lobby in my level range). So I do my daily quests for some gold to put towards skills and occasionally get a ranking game or a challenge. But I see level 70-90 profiles who have tons of skill points (like 7-10 points in multiple skills). How are they getting that gold? I don’t mind grinding away for a good cause, but training wins are what, 60 gold each, and bumping a skill point is anywhere from 10,000 to 60,000 for me. So I don’t feel that’s worth my time.

So,
1) what are other level 70+ players doing when you are logged in – training? Chatting? Challenging?
2) how did you (who have them) get the gold for those massive skill levels? Real money purchases, or grinding somehow?

Thanks for any feedback, and again to the developers.

Tremblor / Whugtufug

Essence Team
In-game user name:

Re: What are the level 70+ level people doing?

Post by Essence Team » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:42 pm

Very good questions. Too good :D

Seriously this is a big issue for us as currently the only thing that the 70+ level people can do is wait for a critical mass of other high level people which is currently uncontrollable for us.

We are thinking of more tournaments (including non-skill tournaments) and of some sort of multiplayer campaign that will be very engaging and hopefully interesting. Especially for the 70+ level people :)

Nikodemus
In-game user name:

Post by Nikodemus » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:47 pm

How about combining the "Slay the beast" mode with the campaign mode? Lots of possibilities. Have different difficulty levels as well. Limited number of participants depending on player level and NPC level. I'm no good with balancing. This would be up to the Essence Team.

Toimu
In-game user name: Toimu

Post by Toimu » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:18 am

What about a "Slay the Beast" type PvP where the beast is a Lv70+ and Lv20's have to kill them?
T.O.I.M.U. = The One I Made Up

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:05 pm

The beast is level 99.
20 level player has really no chance there...
This game mode is for advanced players.