Page 1 of 1

Topic 26: The Market

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:02 pm
by Essence Team
In this topic I'll talk about the Market.

1) From the Market you can use Gold to purchase different features for each of your heroes.
2) You can buy card packs from there. According to the number of cards, the card packs can be filled with 3, 6 or 10 cards.
3) According the the quality of the cards in the card packs, they can be:
- normal pack: 20% chance for rare, 60% for elite, 20% for epic cards (these chances apply for each card in the pack);
- elite: 20% chance for rare, 40% for elite, 40% for epic cards (these chances apply for each card in the pack);
- epic: 40% for elite, 60% for epic cards (these chances apply for each card in the pack);
4) Note, that cannot be found normal, mythical or heroic cards in the card packs. Also cannot be found rare cards in the epic card packs. And the Hero Special Cards also cannot be found here.

5) You can buy Experience from here. Click on the "Training" button in the Market section.

6) You can play the Game of Luck.
7) The Game of Luck consists of this: you pay certain amount of Gold to draw a card from the Deck of Luck.
8) You can draw different type of rewards from the Deck of Luck: a normal/rare/elite/epic/mythical card or a certain amount of Gold.
9) The Gold rewards start from 10 Gold and reach 100 000 Gold!
10) You can open the Deck of Luck for 10 Gold. After 6 hours you will be able to open it again for 10 Gold. If you want to open it again, before the expiration of these 6 hours, you have to pay more Gold (20 Gold), but you will receive better chances for better rewards from the game. You can continue oppening it until 10240 Gold opening price. As the price for open gets higher, the chances and the rewards also get higher.
11) You cannot find Hero Special Cards nor heroic cards in the Game of Luck.

12) NOTE: If you find a card in the Game of Luck, or have bought a card pack, you are redirected to your Collector Deck menu. If you don't have enough space in your Collector Deck, you'll have to throw away one of your current card(s) in order to make space for the new card(s) you want to save.

That's it, check the other topics as well!

Re: Topic 26: The Market

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:23 pm
by gypsy showdown
hi, do yiu have to be on a certain level to be able to use elite cards..i am new to the game and i am only on level 3..i have drawn quite a few elite cards from the random deck but i am unabke to use them..even when i have enough energy..can i only use elite cards when i am a certain level?

Re: Topic 26: The Market

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:39 pm
by gypsy showdown
the reason i posted it in the market section is that i just want to know if i can use the elite cards if i am going to chance spending gold on a higher value card deck in the market, thanks

Re: Topic 26: The Market

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:07 am
by Essence Team
Actually no, there aren't any level requirements for playing any type of cards. You can play elite card if you're level 1.

1) But you need to have the enough Energy to play the card;
2) The concrete card must be for your hero character (see topic 5). If you're Human Rogue, who is from the race of Humans and is a Range hero type, you will not be able to play a card for casters for example. Each card has an indication - for which hero character or group of hero characters is playable.
3) The concrete card must be a buff card to be played during the Equip Phase and must be a non-buff card (or regular card) to be playable during Attack or Defense phase.