knighthood training

Technical support regarding all platforms, attempted cheating and harassment complaints.

Moderator: Essence Team

Inanen
In-game user name:

knighthood training

Post by Inanen » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this with their knights or other characters, but the skill that is supposed to decrease duration is not working. Granted I've only got a level 1 skill in knighthood training, but even then it is supposed to decrease duration by 1. So in effect of I'm looking at the skill correctly, any card with a duration of 2, should act as a 1 turn duration card, correct?

I went back and checked the other skills of my Knight and the following don't appear to be working properly either: battle reputation, knighthood training and nobility. As for nobility and battle reputation the experience portion appears to be working, but the additional gold bonus doesn't.

Syndharos
In-game user name:

Re: knighthood training

Post by Syndharos » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:07 pm

Hello, well I am not from support but, did you noticed that is a "bonus" reduce duration?
So just like bonus dmg, you need something dealing that dmg, I believe that bonus reduce duration only take efect when you have a card reducing duration.

Ex: Your Resistance instead of -2 will be -3 when played.

I havent tested but that is what I believe it should be. Hope it helps.

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:08 am

Hi, Syndharos is right. The reduce and increase duration skills are bonus not automatic. You have to play cards with the corresponding attribute for them to work.
I will check the other skills for issues and i will post another reply...

Essence Team
In-game user name:

Post by Essence Team » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:32 am

Yes, Syndharos and 1mb4k4 are right. All these skills with bonus increase/decrease duration act only if you play a card with attribute "increase duration" and/or "decrease duration". Otherwise these skills would be imbalanced.

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:43 am

Syndharos, i checked the skills. They work properly. Keep in mind that the gold bonus is added to the total amount of the gold reward, meaning that you have to select the gold reward to get any gold at all.