Bug or Cheating?

Technical support regarding all platforms, attempted cheating and harassment complaints.

Moderator: Essence Team

janerule
In-game user name: janerule

Bug or Cheating?

Post by janerule » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:51 am

First I enter the game then after I draw my cards the "U are defeated" window pop up, and I was being kick out the game mode, then i check my career and no such record to be found. And the frustrating thing is, a few minutes later another " U are defeated" window pop up while I'm on profile page, repeat" profile page". And then i check my career, there is a record show that i drop, while my connection is very good all the time. It seem the server kick me out the game mode and then later decided I haven't been kick out but I drop myself? The question is" why There is a ' U are defeated" window pop up on my profile page while I'm not in a challenge", seriously?

Is this a game bug or someone is cheating?

janerule

Re: Bug or Cheating?

Post by janerule » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:53 am

Now another this accident or bug happen to me second time today!!!!! The situation is the same as forward mention, and please admin or developer take a look and explain to me what is happening? A few more time like this happen again I gonna hate the game then. And look at the number in the red circle, that's my card's duration numbers while I being kick out the game room for no reason. Another thing is after being kicked out it blink a few times but I still on the profile page and not re-enter the game room.
bug.jpg
bug.jpg (98.59 KiB) Viewed 8425 times

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:04 pm

Hi,

I am sorry for that :(
It seems you client attempted to recover a game and it snapped, leaving you in the menu. I have some suspicions what is causing the problem and i have just updated the web client.
Please, reload the page and (if you haven't already) and keep me posted whether similar issues occur!

Also, I have received your support ticket and i have asked you some questions there. Could you please, answer to those?

Regards,

janerule

Post by janerule » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:41 am

I got nothing to say right now.....
the first pop up window:
warnig.jpg
warnig.jpg (49.78 KiB) Viewed 8411 times
the later on pop up window( while I was in the conquer map....), You can see my opponent didn't damage me either , so why is me being defeated....
defeated.jpg
defeated.jpg (107.13 KiB) Viewed 8411 times

janerule

Post by janerule » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:23 am

Follow up: In less than 3 hours, this bugs occur over all my duels for 5 times, 4 out of 5 times I drop for no reason, the another one I win for no reason .And the circumstance is exactly the same, except one of them shows I win ( and for no reason) cause the other player also online at that time. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

janerule

Post by janerule » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:14 pm

Another bug visit me this time........

When it's my turn to draw my card, I found out I only have 3 active hand areas, the other 7 is grey , so i can only draw 3 cards in the first turn( mind you, i'm Lv 65 , so shouldn't I have 10 hand areas?), then the strange thing happened, when the second turn arrive, i found out i had 5 hand areas now :?: :?: :?: :?: ( huge upgrade....), so I guess I should have 7 hand areas at the third turn but i already surrender after the second turn and didn't stay to found out if it's true or not.( This is a new game mode?--increase hand areas slowly....??). And below is the screenshot, that is my second turns, U can see I am in my buff phase ,but i can only draw 5 cards in previous draw phase, not a full deck.
handarea bug.jpg
handarea bug.jpg (183.95 KiB) Viewed 8406 times

1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:05 pm

Hi,

Regarding the drops i have replied you via the e-mail as there is some info which is personal and i do not like to disclose it!
Unfortunately it seems you have a high latency connection which causes connection timeouts.

Regarding the second problem i think your opponent has played a card which reduces your hand area (Orcs can do this :)).
It is useful to click on your hero avatar and see your stats at the moment. This might give you answer what is going on!
So my bet is that this is the last turn in which the effect of the "reduced hand area" is valid, as the card which did it is already collected!

Please, note that cards which reduce or increase areas and hp activate on the next turn after being played and thus the effect is valid one turn after the card is collected!

Regards,

janerule

Post by janerule » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:59 am

so Lets assume that he did play the roar card , since my increase active hand areas skill hadn't upgrade, so the roar card should decrease my hand area by 3 folds like 3,6,9 etc. But last turn I only have 3 hand areas, isn't it suppose to be 7, 4 or 1? And this turn I have 5 hand areas, so i recover 2 hand areas, but even if the roar card lost effect on me, isn't I gonna recover 3 hand areas?

1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:01 pm

Without having more information on what is in effect i can not tell what is going on ...

1) I am not sure your hand had five slots, you may have had indeed 7. And your collector deck was blocked via combo.
2) Maybe you are just confused or distracted by something.
3) Maybe you have your hand reduced by 6 (via combo or two roars) and then you increased your hand via another thing other than skill.

If it is a bug it should happen occasionally to players who play a lot - but i received no feedback regarding similar problem.
It is best to try and reproduce the problem and report all information leading to the event...

Regards,