Server slow down and tournament problems

Technical support regarding all platforms, attempted cheating and harassment complaints.

Moderator: Essence Team

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Server slow down and tournament problems

Post by 1mb4k4 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:28 pm

Hi,

As there were reports from numerous players about a slow down during the last tournament on the EU server (with some players even disqualified), could you please share your experience bellow.
What happened exactly? Errors, messages, everything...
Also, are whether you experiencing any slowdowns in the last few days. If yes, please, describe them.

And now as the server is reconfigured, please keep me posted whether the slow downs continue...

Thank you very much for your help!

Regards,
Andrey

lucas77
In-game user name: lucas77

Re: Server slow down and tournament problems

Post by lucas77 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:07 am

Hello. so that I really happened is that in the end to start heading duel long before the start, after starting the match and finish was very slow (all) but still achieves start the second game, when starting I went (waiting for the player) after a while I came to the legend that I win (the other player drop) but the system did not tell. out of the duel tournament asked me to start my game but I could not move I could do anything I went out a legend (loading) after the legend passed kept me access to the game and therefore was disqualified. and all this because in the final duel. thank you for opening the topic Andrey, I hope you can come to a solution for all those affected by this problem.

1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:37 am

Thank you for your feedback.
I think the issue is settled now.

Regards,

fonzie90
In-game user name: fonzie90

Post by fonzie90 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:54 pm

Hi, I still have problems, it keeps loading just after the log in, only sometimes if I wait enough it shows me the starting menu, and also this times after a play it keeps loading. during the play I have to "wait for the other player" etc. I checked my internet connection but it's ok. can you help me?

1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:17 am

Maybe your latency is just too high :(
What is your location? What device are you playing on?