Raizeno, i discovered your cheating :)

Technical support regarding all platforms, attempted cheating and harassment complaints.

Moderator: Essence Team

betascream
In-game user name: betascream

Raizeno, i discovered your cheating :)

Post by betascream » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:05 am

Andy gonna know, just stop baby! :D 8-)

raizeno
In-game user name: Raizeno

Re: Raizeno, i discovered your cheating :)

Post by raizeno » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:21 pm

yeah right ! like if it is even possible to find a bot that plays your deck and thinks what card to play on each turn :)) you don't even know what you are talking about!

if you guys don't like it that I made a guild and you feel like I am a threat for you in this game and that I play differently is not my problem . if we have guild duel we are going to duel when I want and I can duel I don't have to explain myself every time I miss to response on a message from you guys last time I checked you were not the Inquisition .

I don't like people that rage I played to much time to give up on this game because of a few people that don't know how to admit defeat . Also I see what you are doing that you only target me in guild fights cause I am the only one you can beat at the moment if that was a strategic play from your side then me avoiding you would also be a strategic play from my side !

So cheer up BetaScream and Motylek i just blocked you now you don't have to worry anymore about talking to me and not responding back because you know the reason !

Motylek
In-game user name:

Post by Motylek » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:08 pm

I agree with Beta, Raizeno is cheating by using automated process for getting experience and gold. But this is not as important for me as that Raizeno is now avoiding guild duels in conquer mode and looks like he wanted to somehow justify it for himself in previous post, so that he is going to avoid any duel with me and Beta.

Andrey, could you please check logs and eventually consider applying consequences for Raizeno avoiding guild war duels on purpose?

Best regards
Motylek

raizeno

Post by raizeno » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:38 pm

I fight how I want ! I must have missed the part where you tell other people when and where to fight like you own the game !

betascream

Post by betascream » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:38 pm

Raizeno, dont come with this bla bla bla, Andrey trust in you and you do that with his game!!
So i talked already with him, he think about ban you from the game, is not correct with all other plays, IMAGINE if everyone start use the same program tah you use???
reaaly if he not ban you from the game, he gonna agreee chaating his game and will start a lot of fraud!!

so is ridiculous that you do, Andy trust in you and now you do that! don come with your bla bla bla because i now the thing you use to leave 24 HOURS duel versus computer, i show Andy already

If he not ban you, i really leave this game forever! i dont gonna agree with this fraud! 8-)

betascream

Post by betascream » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:58 pm

And I'll leave an example, I used this same program a long time ago in the game called "cafe mania" in facebook, I played 2 years and decided to use the program to stop playing and be the automatic number one ranking and nobody could pass me, I got it, but the boss of the game discovered and put my game in zero !!! Anyway two years of play was lost because I decided to cheat. is not cool, I learned my lesson. This is the reason why I know that you are using the same program, imagine if I put the name here and veryone all do the same ????
Game will flip a shit. no more funny

so, think about raizeno! lets go have fun with this game, you dont need cheat the game to be the best, do your best, play normal, like all the others members, im here almost 2 years in this game, i like challange, you come in few months, took confidence with andy, and now you did this cheat with him!!

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:03 pm

@raizeno, @beta you are both valuable players to me!

@raizeno, please stop doing it, i am aware what you are doing long ago and it was not a big deal until it became obvious to others. :(

I am suspending your 96th level hero at least until the issue is solved!
I respect you as member of this community, you helped me a lot with your feedback, but i will be forced to suspend all your accounts unless you stop doing it!

Regards,
Andrey

raizeno

Post by raizeno » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:24 pm

do any of you have an actual proof that I cheat ?

since when is playing too much cheating ? this is not café mania and no browser game and cheat engine ( that is the program I think you were using ) can't interact with this game since all the data is on server side stop making accusations on people regarding things you don't understand.

Andrey could tell you that the game is not made to be tampered with better than I could .

So why is playing too much a thing you get banned for ?

Because Motylek and Betascream are upset with me I get banned because I am rank one in gold and experience and I get the most gold out of the beast and there is much less gold for them ? Because I refuse to fight them in guild battles since they only target me... ? If I don't want to fight them it's my choice I'm not strong enough now to defeat them I don't see how this ended up getting me banned !

Or are you upset Tweaked left your guild and joined mine is that the problem ?

I feel sorry that I played this game for almost 2 months day and night basicly falling asleep while playing the game only to wake up and start over again !

I felt like this game wanted dedicated players so now your answer is to ban the most dedicated player on this game at the moment .... nice way to show it !

betascream

Post by betascream » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:34 pm

baby, is game over for you! ;)

raizeno

Post by raizeno » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:53 pm

I must tell you this Motylek and Betascream you are more cunning than you let people know if you can't win inside the game you find another way to defeat you opponents !