Raizeno, i discovered your cheating :)

Technical support regarding all platforms, attempted cheating and harassment complaints.

Moderator: Essence Team

raizeno
In-game user name: Raizeno

Re: Raizeno, i discovered your cheating :)

Post by raizeno » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm

betascream wrote:And I'll leave an example, I used this same program a long time ago in the game called "cafe mania" in facebook, I played 2 years and decided to use the program to stop playing and be the automatic number one ranking and nobody could pass me, I got it, but the boss of the game discovered and put my game in zero !!! Anyway two years of play was lost because I decided to cheat. is not cool, I learned my lesson. This is the reason why I know that you are using the same program, imagine if I put the name here and veryone all do the same ????
Game will flip a shit. no more funny

so, think about raizeno! lets go have fun with this game, you dont need cheat the game to be the best, do your best, play normal, like all the others members, im here almost 2 years in this game, i like challange, you come in few months, took confidence with andy, and now you did this cheat with him!!

Since when all the players have to play the game the way you play the game if I want to do training games all day long I do training games all day long no one tells anyone how they should play the game ! I do the beast and I do it better than you ! I don't duel because I think I'm not ready and yes I came in 2 months and I stormed this game and got the most gold and I got lvl 96 but that was with hard work and playing day and night and falling asleep on the chair in front of the computer !

Motylek
In-game user name:

Post by Motylek » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:19 pm

It is not true Raizeno as well as other lies you said. Can not you please be honest at least to yourself? If somebody is repeating same lie many times, he will believe it is truth after some time.

I definitely welcome fair competition and it is also pushing me myself to be better. But cheating is definitely bad example to show to others. Imagine what would happen if cheating would become norm in every area of human society.

Your lies are not even consistent. You are saying one day one thing and other day other thing which can not be true together with first thing. I want fair competition, but I do not want any cheater in this great game. Please also notice that until you wanted just "small help" to get better hero, it was not so visible and despite I was suspecting you long before today, I was letting it go without complaining. But later you become greedy and that turned on you. You had no common sense to stop in "relatively acceptable" ammount, you wanted everything in the way, that affected everything. Did not you expect, that others will notice you are cheating?

Do you really lack common sense?

You are welcome to play this game fair way, but please do not poison fun of others by cheating.

Best regards
Motylek

raizeno

Post by raizeno » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:23 pm

Motylek wrote: Your lies are not even consistent. You are saying one day one thing and other day other thing which can not be true together with first thing. I want fair competition, but I do not want any cheater in this great game. Please also notice that until you wanted just "small help" to get better hero, it was not so visible and despite I was suspecting you long before today, I was letting it go without complaining. But later you become greedy and that turned on you. You had no common sense to stop in "relatively acceptable" ammount, you wanted everything in the way, that affected everything. Did not you expect, that others will notice you are cheating?

Can you give me an example of a lie I told you that had anything to the way I cheated ?

raizeno

Post by raizeno » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:25 pm

and I am still waiting on that proof that I cheated except the fact that I played too much !

Motylek
In-game user name:

Post by Motylek » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:29 pm

Why should I tell you examples of your lies or tell you proof of yourt cheating, when we both know truth? Ok, you ask for it, so I say examples not for you, but for others to know, because you already know truth. I guess you want to learn from it, to invent better lies next time.

One example could be ... You said me, that you have to work whole day and thus you do not have time for duel. I believe, you had to work, but in same time, you were online and your automated process was playing one training game after another. You simply can not work whole day and play training duels with AI in same time.

Another example is that you were explaining, that you could not reply to my messages and challenges, because you fall asleep sitting at computer and your training duel was hanging at results page. You could fall asleep, but at least one consecutive hour after my messages and challenges, your hero was playing new and new training duels. If you were sleeping like you are saying yourself, it is obvious what was playing those training duels.

You were also saying, that you did not notice my messages during playing training duel. It is quite possible, but you would have to definitely notice challenge, which was popping up after training duel was finshed, so you would have to notice it. And in that window would be also appearing my messages. So if you would be at computer, even during playing training duels, you would notice my messages after finishing that duel. You were saying, you did not notice them.

There are more inconsisten lies, you said, but I do not bother to write more. Like I said, we both know truth and all other relevant people know it too. I was just saying it for others and to officially bring your lies and cheating to daylight. You asked for it.

Best regards
Motylek

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:15 pm

@razieno
Let's assume that Motylek and Beta are lying (even though i trust them and they are around for a long time and their explanations make a lot of sense) ...

According to the logs, today (20th of November) you played from 0 to 9. Then from 14 to 19 (Then we started the discussion). This isn't actually non-stop.
But, yesterday you played from 0 to 23:30, this is quiet close to 24 hours. :)
The day before from 0 to 4 then from to 10 to 23:59.
And this goes every day... I don't know what you do for living, but i doubt it is playing Eldhelm...

I guess you are busted.
Please, note you are not banned and your accounts are intact! I just suspended one of your heroes...
Please, also note that having multiple accounts is prohibited by the terms of service!

You are a cool guy, dude. Stop acting stupid and let's play fair.

Regards,

raizeno

Post by raizeno » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:59 pm

Ok I can also guess you can see in the Logs I close and open the eldhelm application at diferent times so isn't that proof that I am actualy at the computer !
Also I do the beast every 3 hours and most of the time I talk to someone don't you have chat logs look at the chats ?! I doubt a bot could have a conversation with someone most of the times I talk with Motylek about how much gold we got or how much dmg we did or I complain that the beast dispelled me!
And I also doubt that a bot could fight the beast I'm just saying !

Also I always play the game because I can ! My job is 3 days work and 6 days free . I can even play the game when I'm at work because I have my own bussines and I can do whatever I want if that makes any difference ! I play a lot why is that a problem ?? if I am a maniac with this game that is my problem and no one elses !

Since the first game I played this game I was very hyped about it and wanted to be nr1 and I always have done things differently . all my mythical cards are from random deck regarding the fact that all the people told me it's impossible to get mythical cards from random deck ! I asked around how was the best way to make gold everyone said that the beast and duels are the way to make gold in this game so I did to the single player and started doing training games !
I wanted to prove everyone wrong that there are different ways of doing things and it worked .... and it worked very well ! My main goal was to do things differently and prove people like Motylek and Betascream wrong ! Also I wanted to be rank 1 in all the alltime rankings I already was in the experience ranking and now was time got be in the gold ranking after that I would go do the duel rankings !

Try looking again in those logs and find the things that a computer couldn't do and you will find you proof I was online ! a bot doesn't chat a bot doesn't close a game and starts it again !

Also let's talk about what making a bot for your game means !

First of all to have a highly recursive bot you need a very linear game which eldhelm isn't .

How will a bot recognize when it's his turn to play ?
How will he know when he must draw cards ?
How will he know wich card to play ?
How will it know when a game ends and to start a new one ?
Also the opponent doesn't always have the same health the game could end in 2 turns or it could end in 7 turns the bot can't make any difference !

you could make a bot that can start a game and end a game because the buttons are always in the same place but how will you make the both recognize what card he must plays since the draw is always random ? computers are very good with numbers and repetitions but they are very bad at recognizing things and images ! how would you make a bot play the card that you want to be played since you don't know the place where that card will be after you finish your draw ?
How will you know when it's your turn to play since sometimes computer just thinks longer or it's laggy !
Also how will the bot know if you start first or you start second ?

and those are just the examples that came to me now i'm sure I can find much more examples .

You can only automate something that always yields the same result and has the same steps every time .

Andrey I'm not asking much of you just to look better at your logs and you will see that I actually am online because I do different things like upgrading my skills looking in the ranks chating with others in private messages closing and opening the client things that a bot couldn't do !
I also want you to think if you think it's possible to make a highly recursive bot that will be able to play your game taking in consideration all the things I said above !

You can't do this just because someone that thinks all game have bots and doesn't even know what a bot does told you I cheated ...
I beg of you think it trough.... I wasted 2 months of my life playing this game almost day and night !
Last edited by raizeno on Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

raizeno

Post by raizeno » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:45 pm

1mb4k4 wrote:
Please, also note that having multiple accounts is prohibited by the terms of service!
You can delete my second account I am sorry I did not knew it was forbidden, I have no need for it I only made it to ease chating since it's hard to chat while you do training games all the time ! As I told you in the support email that you should do something about conversation being easier to acces while moving trough different games ! because at this time is very difficult to talk to someone while moving trough different games !

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:48 am

@raizeno
We both now it is absolutely possible...
There are different tools capable of visually matching images. In fact you can sample a specific pixel for color ...
This is enough to control a script to play any board game.

According to "the witness testimony" you are not responding while playing, i wonder why :)
I am sure you are taking control over your trainer at some point and you play by yourself, it is a game for humans in the end.

I wonder, why do you make such and effort to convince me... it does not matter, in the end it does not matter what i think.
I can not return your hero, because it will be a precedent of tolerating cheaters.
You know it is against the rules, what did you expect to happen?

You still have a 30 or 40 level hero in your second account. Or why don't you just start over, clean without cheating, i will be glad to give you a hand so you get back on feet fast!

Regards,

kaiser
In-game user name: Victor Rivera

Post by kaiser » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:36 am

Lol, told you this guild battle system will give you trouble like this. I agree with Raizeno about that people target always the weak players, that's nothing funny. That was the reason I gave up about Guild. I don't know if he cheat or not, I don't care about it, I just want to express that the guild battle system is far for been balance. :(