the account is inactive???

Technical support regarding all platforms, attempted cheating and harassment complaints.

Moderator: Essence Team

janerule
In-game user name: janerule

the account is inactive???

Post by janerule » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:55 am

Hi,

Yesterday After i try to transfer my account from EU server to NA server, and it failed. Afterward, every time I try again, the warning" the account is inactive" pop up again and again.
First I thought this is a time delay situation, but now after 12 hours,my account still inactive..... Am i being blocked now? Or my account just disappear into thin air magically??

Regards.

Motylek
In-game user name:

Re: the account is inactive???

Post by Motylek » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:38 am

Hello Jane,

Is your account inactive both on European and American server? Did you try to login on both servers?

Best regards
Motylek

janerule

Post by janerule » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:12 am

Motylek wrote:Hello Jane,

Is your account inactive both on European and American server? Did you try to login on both servers?

Best regards
Motylek
Hi,

I can't login both servers, it show the same warnig" the account is inactive", so i login as a guest and check my original account and cant find it exist in both servers...it's like my account just disappear suddenly..

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:25 am

Sometime switching between servers snaps and leaves the account inactive to prevent further issues.
Your account is active on the EU server.

Regards,

janerule

Post by janerule » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:12 am

Hi,

Yes, i can log in EU server now, but when i try to log in NA server, it still show the same" account inactive " warning.So, can u reactive my account on NA server?

1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:23 am

Could you please retry? :)

janerule

Post by janerule » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:46 am

Hi Andrey,

Everything is return to normal now, but i have a question: It seems i have to wait for you to manually reactive my account on both servers this time, but last time this happen, the account return to normal after a few hours. So does it usually request manually reactive my account or it just become active again after a period of time when this situation happens?

1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:28 am

In such case it is enabled only manually.
I do not enable your account for both servers but rather just for the most recent one.
I just did not enable it completely, and that's why the issue occurred. My bad :)

janerule

Post by janerule » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:34 pm

1mb4k4 wrote:In such case it is enabled only manually.
I do not enable your account for both servers but rather just for the most recent one.
I just did not enable it completely, and that's why the issue occurred. My bad :)
Just earlier after my transfer failed, my account is inactive at both server, but around 5 mins later, when i try again ( after i sent the report email), it become active again.. Like u say, isn't that u have to manually reactive my account? But u cant possible do that in less than 5 mins? so my question is: is it related to the fact that NA server having problem around that time or you have already added a tool that can automatically sort it out once this happen?

Regards.

1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:16 pm

No, i did not do anything. When the a transfer is in place the account is locked.
I guess there was a delay in the transfer.

Regards,
Andrey