which is your favorite hero?

Everything not matching any other topic.

Moderator: Essence Team

Orc Warrior
29%
Elf Keeper
29%
Human Rogue
43%

Total votes: 7

Inanen
In-game user name:

Post by Inanen » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:14 pm

I find that the Rogue is my favorite hero/class, although in my opinion is the most difficult to play properly. What are your thoughts and ideas?

------- Edit -------

I've actually come to really like the Orc Warrior, although it is by far the easiest Hero to build and play. Although if built incorrectly you will find the mid-20's to be rather difficult. As with another of my posts, what is recommended in my side deck?
Last edited by Inanen on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ItzElixsis
In-game user name:

Re: which is your favorite hero?

Post by ItzElixsis » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:10 pm

I like Rogue. It has high dmg attacks, not as big as the orc. But its more of a keep ur opponent guessing type. At least I see it that way.
A little bit back we seen a pic of a knight maybe a new hero? One that specializes in high dmg resistence? That would be fun.
I also like the elf/mage. I think she is interesting. Hard to kill and love the artwork on the special card, I forget what its called atm.

Inanen
In-game user name:

Re: which is your favorite hero?

Post by Inanen » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:01 am

Well I've started playing the Elf Keeper and so far I'm really liking it. Like the Orc Warrior I'm able to play on the"HARD" difficulty and actually win. Whereas with the Rogue I find it exceedingly difficult to win on the"HARD" setting.

It's a little rough getting going but now that I am getting a decent side deck put together the Elf Keeper is shaping up nicely.