What new Hero would you like to see made? Poll

Everything not matching any other topic.

Moderator: Essence Team

What new Hero would you like to see made? Pick your two favorite!

Pirate
9%
Psion
9%
Necromancer
45%
Potion Master
No votes
Dragon Rider
18%
Demon Slayer
No votes
Dual Caster
No votes
Blight Protector
No votes
Cursed Fire Eater
18%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 11

ItzElixsis
In-game user name:

What new Hero would you like to see made? Poll

Post by ItzElixsis » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:10 am

I put some names i could come up with quickly to see if any of these would be a popular choice. Maybe we can help in the creation of a new Hero with our opinions?
Please add your ideas below for a new Hero!

Inanen
In-game user name:

Re: What new Hero would you like to see made? Poll

Post by Inanen » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:50 am

While I like the idea of the Necromancer I believe that it is an over used genre. Not to say that I believe that any elf wouldn't hunt down a Necromancer on sight, because they are against everything that an Elf Keeper holds true, but how does a Necromancer fit into the whole story against the other races?

Now let's look at the psionic. Say it's a female human, the story is similar to that of the Rogues, but the truth is withheld from the Rogue. He is not the heir to the throne. He is nothing more than the bastard offspring of a night long ago. While this is just a general idea and I haven't say down to write the actual short, it's still an idea.

Syndharos
In-game user name:

Re: What new Hero would you like to see made? Poll

Post by Syndharos » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:17 pm

Well the game seems to have 2 physical character (melee and ranged) and only one caster, so I guess another caster would be fine, specialy if one opose to the elf wich seems to live long, a caster wich focus on to kill fast would be nice, that is why I voted for the Dragon Rider, but I guess the better would be a Half-Dragon. the cards for a Half-Dragon would be very nice to see.