Comment Groupies

Everything not matching any other topic.

Moderator: Essence Team

Gigaplex
In-game user name:

Comment Groupies

Post by Gigaplex » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Some people around here always feel they need to leave a comment after the devs or mods post. Get a grip and stop acting like some freaking groupie. roflmao.

Syndharos
In-game user name:

Re: Comment Groupies

Post by Syndharos » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:45 pm

Yeah, I agree with you GIgaplex :lol: , some people here have strange needs.
Besides the one you mentioned, there are other people who usually have a very rude attitude, as if the underwear were squeezing his groin. :lol:
Some others tend to laugh hysterically for any comment they read(or before making a comment), or roll on the floor laughing their asses off after submitting a comment.
Sometimes I wonder, the person submitting a comment, and then, suddenly falling to the ground, rolling and laughing like a freaking retard out of control. (This is not funny, this is miserable). :|
So I guess it's a blessing for us, to be part of such a exquisite community and be able to witness such eccentricities of its members.
So much, that I feel the need to advise you not to tell them to stop being as they are, or stop their behavior.
After all, being a groupie is not a bad thing that needs any help to stop being or a fix.
Maybe you're just jealous or do not like to share attention.
Maybe if you abdicate your position of always being right, be superior, and so aggressive and were more polite, docile and respectful with the opnion and mistakes of others, you would see that the groupies can be your friend too. :roll:
Learn that those who have respect and understand the differences between their equals, cease bothering about trivial things. As the behavior of a groupie. :ugeek:
However, if your intention is to help someone, maybe that rude/arrogant guy with tight underwear, would appreciate it. 8-)

Gigaplex
In-game user name:

Post by Gigaplex » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:06 pm

First and foremost. Who wrote that for you because we already know you lack the education or proper writing skills to formulate any sentence beyond three or four words at best? So, this previous statement no doubt came from mom or dad. You might consider having them as your permanent comment writer. lol Yet, keep following me around and posting like a groupie behind my every statement. I'll provide you with a cookie for your efforts.

Syndharos
In-game user name:

Post by Syndharos » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Thanks Mr.
I'll take your "question" as a compliment, and would like to make it clear that neither my mother nor my father helped me in this task (since my father passed away six years ago, by the way my daughter was born less than one year after that ), however my skills can be improved and I really wanted to show it, since you are so predictable that I already knew your comment would be about it in order to belittle even any growth or development, only to have something to be offended .
And, yes sir, you may question my writing ability in your language, but I believe it is not MY education that is poor represented in this forum.
And I would really like to win this cookie for my efforts, since my goal is to show, that just as my way of expressing myself in thy language may be improved, YOUR education and control of aggressiveness, may also be improved.

PS: You should take lessons in grammar punctuation, sometimes it is not possible to distinguish your statements of your questions.

Example:
"Who wrote that for you because we already know you lack the education or proper writing skills to formulate any sentence beyond three or four words at best?"
I believe the correct way to express this sentence would be: :ugeek:
"Who wrote que for you ? Because we already know you lack the education or proper writing skills to formulate any sentence beyond three or four words at best ! "

The way you wrote sounded like "Who" was the person who wrote it for me, and you were asking if we already knew that I lack the skills to formulate any sentence beyond three or four words. :ugeek:

Gigaplex
In-game user name:

Post by Gigaplex » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:40 pm

I believe the correct way to express this sentence would be: :ugeek:
"Who wrote que for you ? Because we already know you lack the education or proper writing skills to formulate any sentence beyond three or four words at best ! "
This quote just proves my point that someone wrote the previous comment for you. What is que? Another incorrect word or misspelling. Maybe mom or dad should check your comments prior to posting anymore ridiculous statements. It's extremely funny when mental midgets attempt to act smart. Stick to what you're best act, "Stealing others gameplay strategy and replying to every mod or dev post like a trained puppy."

Syndharos
In-game user name:

Post by Syndharos » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:10 am

Hello again sir,
I am very glad that you noticed this word. I would be sad otherwise.
Answering your question, this was intentional, because I wanted to save you the trouble and frustration of not finding something to criticize.
This is a word in Portuguese, which means "that", and thanks for your ignorant attitude towards things beyond your knowledge and understanding your comment was as I predicted.
And be aware, the mistake I made in this post was also intentional. :twisted:

Gigaplex
In-game user name:

Post by Gigaplex » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:21 am

Hello,

It was not intentional. You were just exposed as the uneducated fool that you are. P.S. intelligent people speak one language or another when formulating sentences. Of course there are plenty of uneducated people like yourself who can't speak either language well. So, it's no surprise that you would result to spanglish. roflmao

Last time I checked,

* "que" means "what" :o
* "esse" means "that" :)
* "o que" means "what, which, that" :geek:

you mental midget. lol

If you're too dumb to learn your own language. Try google translate next time. :D

Syndharos
In-game user name:

Post by Syndharos » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:15 am

The last time you checked there was only one America too, remember?
And "Spanglish" is the result of Spanish (Castilian) + English.
And the language of my country is the Portuguese which makes it impossible to compose a "Spanglish"
See what the google translate shows when you type, "que", and translates the PORTUGUESE to English. Just in case you have used Spanish instead of Portuguese. A common mistake for those who do not know the difference between Spanish and Portuguese.(Anyway the results would be the same)
And I'm surprised you have not criticized the error of my previous post.
And congratulations for having improved your punctuation and decreased the frequency of "lols and roflmao"
It is always satisfying to be able to witness and participate in the growth of plump childrens like you ^^ :D
Attachments
que.jpg
Google translate.
que.jpg (69.25 KiB) Viewed 8417 times

Gigaplex
In-game user name:

Post by Gigaplex » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:39 am

Your post speak for themselves.

Here's a summary of your uneducated gibberish:
The efect of those combos, is with the duration of the efects and the fancy efects.
I dont know wich Hero you´r using but mostly we get the Human Card card first since its the easyer to get with any race.
And about leting ppl chose priority, I guess that let the player count on luck, leaveing as it is as an option, gives another pro to set priority feature.

I liked your deck becouse I miss some Hero that realy works good on cripling energy, and I always thought it hat to be the Human Rogue, since his Special card is based on it.
What you did was realy nice, but you had to wait a lot so it gets this good. And, as you said, criple energy is something you cant count much on it since as ppl lvl it raises. But the point is exactly that it should work great on classes with short EP, since those with low EP have great damage, and high HP, that should be theyr weaknes, and the class with best control over EP should be the one that can control them.
In my PoV that is how the "Rock,Papper, Scissor" should work.
Take a look at your true nature!!!! lol, roflmao, have mom or dad explain these comments for you. We know you're trying to be smart and educated parents. Just don't hop on this forum trying to comment for your kid.

Shall I continue? Maybe you can go back and edit those as well. roflmao Having your parents write a comment for you does not exclude you from being a mental midget.

Making you look dumb is too easy!!!!

Syndharos
In-game user name:

Post by Syndharos » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:46 am

Oh, I get it! You are only good at making easy things such as make me look dumb(and if this is the kind of thing that motivates you, I can only feel sorry for you).
It's a shame that you have not found anything in my previous posts to criticize, and had to go get something in another topic to accomplish your task. Was it difficult for you? Tired?
I do not believe that showing my past mistakes makes me look dumb, unlikely, I think that it shows how much I was able to overcome this.
For this incentive I just have to thank you.
And since your "bias" prevents you from pondering my considerations, I dedicate a song to you in the hope that by listening to it, you can do some introspection, and continue to grow.

Shinedown-Bully