Comment Groupies

Everything not matching any other topic.

Moderator: Essence Team

Gigaplex
In-game user name:

Re: Comment Groupies

Post by Gigaplex » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:53 am

If changes was about duration and rarity, ok I realy agree that humans were playng basicly with Honor Guidance, Reduce its duration to half was too drastic, but ok we deal with it.
Now add a efect to Sunset was not point compared to the changes made in the other cards.

Just forgot to mention: The combos you guys made with the "new epic" cards, are just unfair too, the cards added to make combos for the Orc and for the Elf are good cards with nice possibilities of combos, even with Heroic ones, while the Human was added Inner Strenght, wich is a poor card compared to the others in matter of combo and possibilities.

Why those changes were made? I dont understand, I see reason on changeing Honor Guidance, but cant see why the other cards had to be changed too. I realy hope that it`s just a step on further changes. In this case of the combos the the efects are also unfair with the human, since both cards have an maxed efect of theyr efects when combined with the heroic card of the race, -3 duration for x turns, and Orcs will reduce your hand in 6!!
Humans get a -2,+2 hand area ¬¬'
Everyone knows +hand area has no efect for high lvls, since you cant have more than 10 cards in hand. So Sunset was pretty pointless for higher lvls, then you guys add a reduce duration efect, why? why not reduce damage? whatever... duration was just way too much for the race.
Oh please!! Do you guys have something against humans??
Or is it something like: "Now you have to pay for what the other races suffered with Honor Guidance!"

Please help me understand those changes.
LOL,

It's called a pattern not a mistake from the scholar who knows nothing of grammar or diction. Guess those were mistakes as well. Tell mom or dad to quit writing for you. It's just making you look stupid now. Keep commenting, i'll just keep pulling up evidence of how dumb you are. roflmao

Syndharos
In-game user name:

Post by Syndharos » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:17 am

It's not me who is playing the stupid here, using the past due to lack of ability to argue about the present. :?
Stupidity is when you can not sustain reasoned arguments and has to appeal to personal insults in a desperate longing to prove superiority. ;)
But do not worry, I recognize your superiority in being stupid, low, ignorant and miserable. 8-)

Throw your stones and you won't see me break.
Say what you want, take your shots.
You're setting me free...
I gotta say thanks 'couse you kick me when I'm down.
I'm bleeding out the mouth.
I hope you know I'm better now.
I'm taking the hate, I'm turning it all around.
I won't go down 'til im six feet underground.

I won't fight, or it deny it.. I invite it! :twisted:

Gigaplex
In-game user name:

Post by Gigaplex » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:25 am

AH ok. I got confused becouse in catalog Kings Honor is intermediate, and Kings Cloack is roockie. Didnt knew it had changed.
lol,

I guess this was a mistake as well? Learn the the difference between knew and know.

Syndharos
In-game user name:

Post by Syndharos » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:06 am

You still have not found something new to criticize? Still living in the past?
Come on, you can do better than this. Getting short of resources or arguments?
You should do better than this, because you seem to be an experienced bully to limit yourself to such little creativity.
Show us that the number of brain cells you have are at least higher than a jellyfish. Do you know how many brain cells those animals have? Oh, sorry, I think that the ones you have are not enough to count it.

Right Mr. Gigajellyfish?

Gigaplex
In-game user name:

Post by Gigaplex » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:18 am

AH ok. I got confused becouse in catalog Kings Honor is intermediate, and Kings Cloack is roockie. Didnt knew it had changed.

And about leting ppl chose priority, I guess that let the player count on luck, leaveing as it is as an option, gives another pro to set priority feature.
And the fact of having zero chance over playng a higher combo in face of a weaker during the battle you can have a situation when you want to activate the combo that you have placed on lower priority and you will have zero chance to do that in presence of the combo with higher priority will leave the player with nothing to blame than his choice and the conscience that he can do better next time, avoiding the frustration to see a situation that he know that his skills/strategy/patience/effort over the opponent were superior, but the system fucked him.
Also it doesnt exclude the luck efect, since we never know what card we will draw. Or what were the priorities your opponent has set.
I just believe that once the card is in your hand, its up to you to make good use on it... not luck anymore.If so, its like playing cards in blind/randomly.

I think that another Pro would be that you will have a higher number of possible deck builds, making each player become more and more unique in his play style.

Thank you for the attention once again.
This was written yesterday. Seems fun how can't spell or dictate during the same timeframe. Quit trying to defend your kid with these stupid post. roflmao You both just look like clowns now.

Syndharos
In-game user name:

Post by Syndharos » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:45 pm

Look at you. You're the clown here. Repeating the same tricks repeatedly seeking audience for your cheap little show. But you fail even at doing this.You laugh alone to your own jokes!
You are the midget clown here! You were the one who asked for a stage to play your xenophobia. So go on, amuse us, you fucking retard! How long can you go?
Or did your incompetence prevents you from continuing to offend me and then you turn to insult my family? I've mentioned this similarity before, but it's worth remembering since your attitude is very similar to Chael Sonnen when he faced Anderson Silva. Chael repeatedly pointed out the errors and failures of Anderson's first fight with him. Just as you do with all the quotes.
And in the end he tripped over his own feet becoming a easy target to be smashed and nothing was left for him but to recognize the value of his humble opponent. But here there is no judge to prevent that I continue to beat you in this debate (unless you call for one). But I stop when you decide that you've had enough and roll into fetal position, and I will also understand that when you are able to raises up you will grumble excuses for your inferiority / failure and stupidity.

fate of a xenophobic:

Gigaplex
In-game user name:

Post by Gigaplex » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Roflmao,

Mom or Dad still commenting for you I see. You've been reduce to using profanity due to a lack of intellect. lol Those without a fundamentally grasp of any language usually result to that. :D

Syndharos
In-game user name:

Post by Syndharos » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:43 pm

Oh! I insulted you with my vocabulary? :o
Sorry, did not realize you were so naive or unaccustomed to such words. :shock:
And you have been reduced to only comment on my parents being writing to me (which I already said that I consider a compliment) and express your xenophobia. I see...
But, since you're the one with the fundamental grasp in your language, I think it does not fit me to correct you on your errors in your last post or those many others scattered throughout the forum. 8-)
Besides, if I started quoting your posts from other topics here, you would say that I'm copying or stealing your way of playing(so predictable).

And, since you do not counter my statement that you are a xenophobic bully, I assume that you recognize that these adjectives represent your person.
So I ask you to also recognize that there is no basis or reason for you to continue posting here, unless the repetition of your insults brings you some comfort or joy.
If so, I can guarantee that I will provide you with enough reply to help you get contentment and satisfaction. Because I recognize that you should be a person with problems to find true joy, and therefore has no way to share it. But I'm glad to help you feel something good.
If you allow me, of course. :D

Essence Team
In-game user name:

Post by Essence Team » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:52 am

I really don't have power to read your dispute but it makes me happy because in the future when we reach some higher critical mass of active users and introduce multiplayer campaigns (in which different fractions, races and clans will attack their enemies) the hate between guys like you will induce really epic conflicts :D

ItzElixsis
In-game user name:

Post by ItzElixsis » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:14 am

Ha! I would love that! Conflict! Bring it on!

I am sorry to both these guys but I started to read most of these comments and gave up halfway down the page. Question? If everyone plays the part of the Troll then who is the Hero? Can we just give up argueing because everyone has a right to their own opinion as as for the initial post for this topic I feel like the develepers should be glad they have dedicated people who look forward to seeing comments from them and happy we are at least being heard. Pls don't hate us for who we are u can't change that with a post on some website! Lol I hope I didn't just fuel the fire again ha! Guess I'm just another Troll hehe. :P