Does Guild income exist???

Everything not matching any other topic.

Moderator: Essence Team

janerule
In-game user name: janerule

Does Guild income exist???

Post by janerule » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:21 am

Hello to all first,

My guild currently control 8 territories, and we have 2 members, so the daily income should be 200*8/2=800 for each member(discount the first 3 day boost). But after a few days my heroes didn't seem to getting any golds at all. So i monitor the golds funds starting Yesterday local time: 12:34 pm, my Knight have 8035 golds after finish the daily quest, and my orc have 16369 golds after the daily quest. And next day I record the daily gold reward for each server is 130 golds and 100 golds respectively( before I join a guild this income exist so this isn't the guild income). Now while I typing this, my local time is 12:50 PM which is over 24 hours, so my daily guild income should add to my heros already. But is it??? The current golds for my knight is 9141 which I have to subtract my dueling income( i always choose golds for extra reward ) approximately 136*6=816 and daily reward 100+130=230, then we have 8035+816+230 =9081 :( with a 50 golds balance..

Now for my orc, the duel income approximately 136*3=408 and daily reward 100+130=230 and the current golds is: 16943. so 16369+408+230=17007, still within 50 golds balance. So, My heroes didn't got any golds from guild income :roll: ( I didn't spent any golds during that 24 hours with those two heroes ).

So, does Guild income even exist in the first place??? I have 5 heroes in my account, even the 800 incomes have to split between my heroes, each should still got 160 golds which I got none :o

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Re: Does Guild income exist???

Post by 1mb4k4 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:04 pm

I see, you are switching servers.
Please, note that when you are off-server you will not receive a reward!

The so called mining from territories happens at a specific time every 24 hours.
For the EU server this happens around 22:00 UTC. Be sure to be on the EU server at that time to get your gold.

Today, on 1st of December your 90ty level hero got 153 gold from Conquer.
So it is all working :)

Regards,

janerule

Post by janerule » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:50 pm

Hi,

On the server or Online at that time? I hope you mean at that specific time my account data is on the server and not online, otherwise I would think this is a big joke...

So, regarding your answer, do u mean: 1) if my account is on that server on that time, only my main hero receive guild income and not other heroes in my account? Or this income split between my 5 heroes? 2)what's the time for NA server guild income distribute time? the same as EU server? if that's the case then does that means I can only receive one piece of guild income from one server and not the other?

Motylek
In-game user name:

Post by Motylek » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:16 pm

Hello Janerule,

Guild reward was already discussed i other thread, so I will just repeat results of it.
All your heroes under one account will receive same amount of gold. Gold is not divided by number of heroes, but by number of players, so in hypothetical guild with 2 players who are controlling 1 territory and player1 has one hero and player2 has 3 heroes, reward would be like this ... player1 will get 100 gold for his one hero and player2 will get 100 gold for hero1 + 100 gold for hero2 + 100 gold for hero3.
Point is, that you have to be active player on that server. Another point is, that you can not be active in same time both in European and American server, so only heroes on one server will receive reward.
Another notice which was discussed in other thread is, that you can not have officially more player accounts or you are risking deletion of all your accounts. Even when one account is only on European server and another account is only on American server.

I hope, I managed to write it understandable way, despite my post is a little lengthy.

Best regards
Motylek

janerule

Post by janerule » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:15 am

Hi to all the wonderful people first,

After Another monitor for my heroes gold stack, now i got 3 conclusions: 1) the NA server mining time is between UTC 15:30 and UTC 24:00 although I dont know the precise time, anyone know?? 2)the guild income doesn't split between heroes just as Motylek point out in his post; 3)the daily reward work like mining income, for example: if u just transfer ur account frome NA to EU server, although it shows a daily reward pop-up window, but u wont receive any gold actually( according to my monitor), so I think the daily reward also happen in a specific time and if ur account isn't on that server u wont get the reward even if it pop up the reward window on your first log in.

Well, that's all my observation for now. Welcome all to point out my mistake :P :P :P

Aleatory
In-game user name: Aleatory

Post by Aleatory » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 am

The NA server daily bonus time is 0:00 UTC or 16:00 PST (NA Server Time).
~Aleatory