Maximum level must be more than 100 level!!!

Discussions about the gameplay and critique regarding the current state of the game and it's features.

Moderator: Essence Team

ebichu
In-game user name: ebichu

Maximum level must be more than 100 level!!!

Post by ebichu » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:47 pm

Hi. I am Ebichu.
I post a new topic first time and want essence team to read this as well please.
It is about a year since I played this game, but Still I love to play this game so much~ ^^.
I have 3 charaters 96 lv Elf Archer, 95 lv Elf Keepr and 73 lv Human Rogue as you know.
But I saw many players who were inactive or left this game even if they have over 90 level stronger characters.
they said to me that this game was boring , others said that there was nothing to do when grew up his characters to over 90 level.
Also I agree to them. there are some players who have charaters with over 90 level in this game. but most of them is inactive or leave ...
So this game needs to satisfy their desire to be stronger and give them motivation to play this game more.
Therefore I suggest increasing Maximum level to 110 level or more than 110 level!!!
If Maximum level will be increased , then almost player who have over 90 level characters will be more active and try to reach Maximum level for being stronger!
There are so many way of appling to each level up rewards.
For example, when player reach at 100 level then he will receive 10 stats but it is needed double experience of previous level. which is applied to each level up from 100 level.
Or just give 5 stats normally. and it will be better to create new skills, like 6 mentality at 100 level condition or more like nobility skill that add more experience and gold.
I really really want to increase Maximum level at least 110 level...
Now I wait for your reply.
thank you so much for reading my post.
yours sincerely - Ebichu-

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Re: Maximum level must be more than 100 level!!!

Post by 1mb4k4 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:29 pm

Hi!

Well, there is a problem with a lot of levels.
The players won't be able to match in multiplayer...
Our initial idea was to level-cap at 50 but then it was extended to 99.

If you want to further improve the features increased with stat points of your character, you should look into the skills.

Regards,

ebichu

Post by ebichu » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:54 am

Thank you for replying to my post.

I know that the players will not be able to duel with higher level one.
but your idea is only focused on low level players...then how about high level players?
your team must lead both low and high level players together...I think. right?
furthermore most high level players are more active and so passionate to this game than low level players do as you know.

so my opinion is like this...
high level players who are over 90 level naturally would duel with high level players who are over 90 level.
so need not to sacrifice their desire for being stronger and competition between high level players.
also most of them completed all their skills so skills mean nothing to them unless new skills are created.

the trend of games that are diablo, warcraft and so on is to increase its maximum level.
why did the games increase its mximum level? that means what I mean.
for more competition and satisfy the palyers who are high level with having desire for being stronger.

I and other high level players dont want this game to focus on low level players mainly.
so I insist that this game really really needs to increase maximum level intensively!!!

wait for your reply again. thanks.
Regards, - Ebichu-

1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:09 am

I understand your point.
I would like to hear other players opinion.

Regards,

ebichu

Post by ebichu » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:25 am

thank you so much for repling to my opinio again. ^^;

Ok. also I wait for your decision.

regard, -Ebichu-

lucas77
In-game user name: lucas77

Post by lucas77 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:35 am

hi guys.

Ebichu think it's a good idea, the truth I really love playing this game is the best I've ever played, and I would not stop playing because you can not because you level, I understand that many good players are inactive for the same problem (no power leveling) ....

this would be very interesting because also add more skills when leveling up would be interesting .. imagine a duel of an archer 110 level against a keeper :D fascinating (do not believe ??) ....

I think I am in favor of increasing the maximum level of your heroes, but for obvious reasons it is difficult to level up (need double experience or something like that, like your skills, which cost time and gold)

lucas77

Motylek
In-game user name:

Post by Motylek » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:43 am

Hello,

I do not think, that adding more levels would bring anything positive. In posts of this thread there was stated something in lines, that "players at high levels are leaving, because game becomes boring for them and they have nothing to do".

If there would be implemented more levels, that would not solve issue, it would only move "trigger threshold" for old players a little further. (In other words, they will be bored a little later.) Problem is not in "completing hero", but in too few players on high level. It takes long time to get on high level and not all players manage it. Those who pay gold to get to high levels quickly by buying experience, will highly probably delete character and start again, because they realize, they have no chance against old players with trained skills. I have seen it numerous times.

I see problem being in too few high level players, so they do not have too much competition to duel with. They can only duel with all the same ~5 high level players, they are dueling with all the time. There is lack of "fresh blood" in high levels. Increasing number of levels will only make this problem worse, because it will make time required to get to "the final state of hero development" even longer. Problem of "boredom of old players" is in lack of competition in my opinion.

Another option how to make game more entertaining for old players would be more activities. There was idea about guild daily quest earlier. What if that guild daily quest would be available for every guild, regardless if they hold territory or not, but it would be so difficult, that only players above level 90 would be able to complete it? That would motivate lower level players to advance and have more "fresh blood" in high levels. This would also increase number of high level players to duel with for old players.

PS:
Another idea I have right now, which is incompatible with previous ideas (they can not be implemented both), is to give possibility for hero, who reached level 99 and have all skills at maximum levels (really all skills at 100%), to reborn his hero. Reborn hero would be same class as old hero and will start again on level 1, but he would start with +1 Might / +1 Resistance / +1 Regeneration in addition to normal stats of normal level 1 hero and that reborn bonus would not be achievable by any other way than by reborn of fully developed hero. So Reborn hero would have little advantage over regular beginner, but not so big advantage. There would be possible to repeat reborn process every time, when hero gets to level 99 with full set of skills. Just an idea, I got right now.

Best regards
Motylek

Skill Hunter
In-game user name: Skill Hunter

Post by Skill Hunter » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:28 am

Hello all
i think i have to agree with motylek in allot of what he said i have been a lvl 90 for a while now
i can't play against allot of player since only few actually wants to play against me
the new player who reached lvl 90 play probably one duel with me then they don't want anymore because the lack of skills
if we made it 150 lvl it won't change a thing at least for me it will need much more gold and for what he?
being a lvl 90 is enough specially if there were only few to fight
i knew allot of lvl 90s who quit not because they reached the almost max lvl no because having a duel with the same 3 or 4
people always with no purpose is boring i left the game for a while when only 2 players and only 2 players were accepting my challenges
so i think putting more activities is much more better then increasing maximum level

Thanks for reading my post

ebichu

Post by ebichu » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:35 am

thanks skill hunter and Motylek for replying.

I understand your both opinion. also reborn add some stats system is so good idea even if it is already used to other games.
the point of view is different each other... so your thought is like this?
1.old players(higher level) have a few chance to duel with other player(in higher and lower both level)
2.old players(higher level) leave or feel boring is not limited max level but lack of some event or something.

I agree to 2nd reason... this game really really needs something to exciting! :)
but I don't agree to 1st reason. well... you 2 guys know this problem..... then you both should have not raised up your charater level... don't you?
so you guys just need to decrease level system due to duel with lower level players( because they are many of us).

but most of player want to be stronger!!! it is natural things!!!
what is the purpose to play game... fun or enjoy... right?
then when do you feel fun or happy? surely you win opponent... right?
Frankly speaking, you lost to some one is happy or fun?

so what do we do for winning opponet? what?
be stronger also with good tactics.

so what do we do for beign strogner? what?
absolutely level up and complete skills!
the reason for growing level up, completing skills and fulfilling dairy quest are the same one.

the desire for being stronger is natural instinct. that is based on human being.
all of games need to competition and satisfy player's desire.

so what do I mean is this!!!

the players is needed not to sacrifice their disire for being stronger even if there is no player who can duel with any one.
so compromise like this .... met both other opinion.

1. Creaste decrease level system. and then reward to him amount of its decreased levels.
2. Irrespectively there would be no players to duel with at his level, increase Maximum level more than 100 to 110 at least.

thank you for reading.

Regards -Ebichu-

1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:24 pm

So, as it is already taking some time, Just to let you know, we are considering some solutions for this issues!

We will keep you posted :)