Maximum level must be more than 100 level!!!

Discussions about the gameplay and critique regarding the current state of the game and it's features.

Moderator: Essence Team

ebichu
In-game user name: ebichu

Re: Maximum level must be more than 100 level!!!

Post by ebichu » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:35 pm

1mb4k4 wrote:So, as it is already taking some time, Just to let you know, we are considering some solutions for this issues!

We will keep you posted :)
thank you so much~ :D

I really really hope Maximum level is to be more than 100 ;)

I also always wait for good news. :lol:

Regards, -Ebichu-
Last edited by ebichu on Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lucygp
In-game user name: lucygp

Post by lucygp » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:38 am

it would only move "trigger threshold" for old players a little further.

kaiser
In-game user name: Victor Rivera

Post by kaiser » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:59 pm

Disagree with you ebichu, increase the levels and skills won't make the game attractive. In a personal opinion I prefer to play in low levels according with the original idea of the game, collect cards from the random deck and challenge other player. Show the supremacy of your deck and not of your level. That idea is lost in high levels from the old school, because must of you dedicated your gold and time to increase your skills, and that is a big interference to the construction of decks. However I disagree to increase levels or skills.

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:32 pm

Hi,

We've came up with a solution to the level issue!

As of versions 3.14, heroes above level 99 will start rising the so called "reputation levels".
We are also introducing the Relic cards. These are very strong cards not used in combos.

While the hero level will still max at 99, on every reputation level-up the hero will have to choose a Relic card (he will have to choose one out of a few) as a reward.
The only way to get the Relic cards is to reach the reputation levels.

Also starting from the next tournament, there will be a new level category for heroes at level 99.

Regards,

ShowNoMercy
In-game user name: Show No Mercy

Post by ShowNoMercy » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:57 am

I like the idea behind the relic cards, a reward.

I'd say my favourite level is 50/60 though ranged is really overpowered there.

In my opinion what will give more life to this game will be more playable cards/combo....decks are basically the same for everyone in high levels, there should be more variety.

Marco

Motylek
In-game user name:

Post by Motylek » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:08 am

Hello,

I am against increasing level range and I stated my reasons in my previous post (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1167#p2379), so I will not repeat them again.
ShowNoMercy wrote: In my opinion what will give more life to this game will be more playable cards/combo....decks are basically the same for everyone in high levels, there should be more variety.
Marco
Marco, I do not think that is "root cause". First, I personally find decks much more varied at higher levels than in lower levels. Of course, our personal experience can be different.

Second, to have "more life in game", there is need for more players in game and for that is needed having more new players, who will stay in game and keep playing it. My experience is, that new players, who are good, they tend to stay and keep playing, while new players, who are not so good, they are leaving. I saw it many times. New player started game, stormed past campaigns and then tried duels with other experienced players in PVP. He was not successful there especially, when he was using gold for buying experience to speed up grow and then he had not enough gold for training skills. Such player usually delete first hero and tries new hero with same class/race combination, this time without speeding up, but he still faces difficulty in PVP in higher levels and loses interest. So in generally, my observation is, that there are staying only players who are really good from start, or those who are "stubborn" and they get to high level even while being not so successful, but because of their persistence, they will be slowly getting better and better until they will over longer time get to playing skill level of first group. To sum it up, I think, "obstacle" for "more life in game" is higher demand on playing skill past solo campaign part of game. But well, this game is not for everybody, because it has its complexity and requires strategy and tactic, which is in my opinion very good.

Adding more levels is just making gap between differently skilled players even bigger and adding more combos is doing same. The less combos are available, the higher is probability for inexperienced player to "guess" proper strategy and tactic.
Adding more levels, cards and combos is dream for top players who see things clearly, but it is doom for less experienced players. I think, it is very closely connected to reasons why there were changes with original ranked mode, which was changed to arena and now is half original ranked mode and half original arena.

Motylek

ebichu
In-game user name: ebichu

Post by ebichu » Sun May 10, 2015 2:56 pm

I absolutelly agree to marco's opinion~

thank you for your reply ~ marco~ :D

this game needs some skills and more new cards for tactics especially to higher level players...

as we know ~ be higher level.... duel with use similar deck each other.

then they depend on his lucky drawing cards from his collect deck... not more tactics just become similar deck and tactics....

so higher level players feel boring ...and get fed up easily ...

Do you imagine the duel with similar deck each other? it is so terrible....not creativity....

I love this relic cards . . . good update for higher level player . :lol:

so those who disagree to more skills and level up just don't level up his characters and stay in their wanted level ~

there is no reason that they envy higher level player who want to be more stronger and skills (also new powerful cards ).

so I suggest to Andrey~ that the player reached at each reputation level have a option to get relic cards or 5 stats ~

How about this Andrey? :P

I will be wait for your answer~

Regards, Ebichu.

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Sat May 16, 2015 2:05 pm

Yes, I think there should be more cards at higher levels. With relic cards we are heading in this direction.

@ebichu
The stats give power directly to the hero. At level 99 it makes no scence to have heroes with different stat points distributed, meaning with different capabillities. We will break the duelling experience completely if we remove the level cap...

Now here are some of my thoughts for the sake of the discussion to you all :)
So people say everybody looks kind of the same at higher level. Well it is normal as in any other game. Look it this way. Everybody wants to train all skills and have all cards to execute the most advanced combos.
The real difference comes from the characters, stats, the order of the cards and chance. It is a CCG - not chess.... and yes, there is a lot of luck involved.
The problem with more cards is balance. Even if we add new cards... Let's say twice as much. It won't change anything. It won't be enough to make a significantly more unique scenarios but I will surely exponentially rise the balance complexity.
That's why the relic cards are cool, they are universal and do not break the balance. They are very difficult to get and at some point heroes will have different (depending on their choose), because there will be more relic cards than the reputation levels achieved :)