Save the Knight

Discussions about the gameplay and critique regarding the current state of the game and it's features.

Moderator: Essence Team

AntonyB
In-game user name: Antonybig

Save the Knight

Post by AntonyB » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:04 am

Hello everyone.
I'm Antony . Play for some time with my Knight (AntonyBig lvl 94)and especially now beyond level 90 I realize that compared to the other characters in the Knight is incomplete. Missing many card to this character such as all the others have a card buff that reduces damage bonus opponent. This lack makes it impossible to play against an archer. It should be noted also that whoever to a Knight to certainly more defeats than victories. First, because the Knight and very difficult to use than others, but the most important thing is missing cards. For example an orc to be a buff with damage reduction is a card that reduces buff opponent. Cards that would be very useful to the knight. I have heard many rumors that the knight is the weakest character. I do not think so. It is very difficult to use and would only need to be more balanced regarding the cards !. Many are really useless.
I hope you consider my thought, I love my character but really too many weaknesses. .

AntonyB
In-game user name: Antonybig

Re: Save the Knight

Post by AntonyB » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:42 pm

***sorry I meant an orc has a buff card that reduces damage bonus and a card that reduces opponent buff***

kaiser
In-game user name: Victor Rivera

Re: Save the Knight

Post by kaiser » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:00 pm

Is just your perspective, for me the knight and the Archer are the more powerfull to make high damage in one turn. I feel that orcs are weak vs keepers and you feel the same vs archers. That is because Archer is the nemesis of the knight in my opinion as the keeper with orc melee.

Regards