Guild war - new game mode

Discussions about the gameplay and critique regarding the current state of the game and it's features.

Moderator: Essence Team

lucas77
In-game user name: lucas77

Re: Guild war - new game mode

Post by lucas77 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:55 am

Hi

perhaps misunderstood my words (I use a translator because I'm not very good at English and not always express what you want)!

@andrey

what I mean is that it had warned in advance about the change of the new rule in a way that ALL! We enteraramos easier (is for this my anangry)

@Motylek

if you think that I have anything against anyone ok is your opinion and I will not go arguing about something that has nothing to do with this topic.

I hope they understand xD

lucas77

Skill Hunter
In-game user name: Skill Hunter

Post by Skill Hunter » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:10 pm

Hi
Thanks andrey for explaining that i understand now
lucas dont be mad i know we conquered the entire map but the changes is good each change is gives the game more activites and make the guild war more fun beside what will we do if we conquer the map ? now we can more fun it will be harder than before and the changes are not new we actually discuss it long time ago you dont need to think otherwise :P
Motylek it was nice hearing from you again would you stop attacking anyone who say anything bad about everything
its thier thoughts and he can say what he want you can dicuss it or let andrey answer it you dont need to attack it my friend

Thanks for your Great work

Motylek
In-game user name:

Post by Motylek » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:15 pm

Skill Hunter wrote: Motylek it was nice hearing from you again would you stop attacking anyone who say anything bad about everything
its thier thoughts and he can say what he want you can dicuss it or let andrey answer it you dont need to attack it my friend
Hello Skill Hunter, with all respect, please read what Lucas wrote in his first post. It was him, who was "attacking" and in quite disgusting way. What will happen with human society if people will be discouraged from pointing out false accusations?
I am nice, polite and respectful to people who are respectful to others too. But making arbitrary constructed accusation when person does not like some change is very disgusting way of "presenting objection" to change. Please read Lucases' first post and say honestly if it was fair and respectful post.

Best regards
Motylek

lucas77
In-game user name: lucas77

Post by lucas77 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:32 pm

which apparently has something against someone is you motylek with me, I said that the safest thing was that misunderstood my words. but anyway I said not discuss more about something that has nothing to do

Thanks skill :D

lucas77

ShowNoMercy
In-game user name: Show No Mercy

Post by ShowNoMercy » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:52 pm

I just say:Great changes :)

ebichu
In-game user name: ebichu

Post by ebichu » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:33 am

Hi~ I am Ebichu.

I think the reward that is just 1% in all losing guild members' total gold is so little percentage...

so how about increasing percentage from 1 to 5 with basical reward gold ? Andrey? :D

waiting for your reply~

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:31 pm

Yes, i also think that this amount should be increased...
What do others think about this? :)

Motylek
In-game user name:

Post by Motylek » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:56 am

I think, that significance of reward is always connected with significance of action required to deserve reward. Thus it strongly depends on difficulty of waging guild wars and that is connected to way of pairing guilds against each other. If absolutely any guild could be paired with any other guild, I would say that reward should not be increased. However if pairing will have some limits like tournament or arena modes have, then reward could be adjusted a little, why not. At example if there will be fighting only guilds where <"sum of the highest hero level (because of some players having multiple heroes, so only one hero per player will be counted) of every guild member hero" divided by "number of guild members"> (in other words, it is average hero level in guild) between 2 guilds having war will not be bigger than lets say 10, it is ok with me to increase reward. If there will be no such limit, I am strongly against increasing reward.

But when I think about it, having limits on guilds pairing makes Guild war and Conquer modes incompatible with each other. So because I can not imagine suitable implementation of this, I would say reward should not be increased. Having "if" condition on (difference between average hero level in guild A and guild B < 10) and then adjusting reward based on this result is probably potential source of future misunderstanding and unnecessary complexity.

What I think about is to give option during voting phase when opponents are being voted ... give also option for every guild member to vote if they want to "double stakes". If majority of members of each guild would vote to "double stakes", at end of war reward and lose would be doubled in comparison to standard 1%.

Best regards
Motylek

ebichu
In-game user name: ebichu

Post by ebichu » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:01 pm

Hi I am Ebichu~ :roll:

the reward that is 1% must be increased at more than 5% at least.

because some guild that consist of weak and low level members with the less gold attack one's territories steadly....

it is so annoying to defender guild furthermore if defender guild win the guild war.... the reward of winning is less than 100 gold.... and divide 100 gold among his characters....

if he has 3 characters... then the gold of reward is 33 ... I got 6 gold each charaters from winning of guild war a few days ago... it is ...nonsense...

why did make the new guild system of STEAL 1 % gold from losing guild? so less gold reward from winnig of guild war is meaningless....

suitable to the purpose of new guild system, STEAL 1% gold from losing guild, I insist on increasing the % of reward from guild war from 1% to 5% at least with basic 100 gold per opponent's members (honestly by 10% is my real thought :D )

thank you for reading my reply.

Regards, -Ebichu-

betascream
In-game user name: betascream

Post by betascream » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:56 pm

Hiiii!

long time im not came here, so, was such a great idea the player Aleatory give about guild war! :P I remeber 3 months ago he posted here in the forum about that, and Motylek make a nice style to do this! great job!!!
Now a lot of players can participate in guild war, and not only 2 guilds, we can put players inside the guild and they can grow up and learn everything!! I Totaly agree with this idea!! ;) :D

About the new rules for beast, Andy please put 2 win a day hahahaha, one, in my opinion is not to much, but also a good idea!

I think everybody cand help this game, Andrey always listen everyone, my last 5 ideais is already in the game, also this idea from Aleatory was the best one idea!!!

I excited for the new Orc and new campaign!!! :D :) ;)

Kisses
Betascream
Kiddo

Eveerden
Grayson