nonsense Guild system really really must be changed!!!

Discussions about the gameplay and critique regarding the current state of the game and it's features.

Moderator: Essence Team

ebichu
In-game user name: ebichu

nonsense Guild system really really must be changed!!!

Post by ebichu » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:29 am

NOT Hi . . . I am Ebichu.

Listen carefully Andrey please~~ I can't put up with this nonsense guild system any more!!!!!!!

I am so frustrated and angry at this nonsense guild system!!!

I and other so many players told you changing guild system... but you didn't listen to their saying and anything was not changed at all still....

look the map and there 12 territories in this game...

our guild have 8 one and was attacked by 4 weak guilds... today we lost to one of weak guild...without any duel!!!! so lost our one territory...also lost 2% gold...

always the weaker guild( just below 40~ 50 level) attack stronger guild .... and they even always declined our challenge and hide.... avoid....run away... never do duel with stronger player at all!!!

only the weak guild members run away from stronger player and challenge to their stronger opponent player when they are off-line.

our guild members are all so active...but 4 weak guilds attacked us... we must do challenge our opponent weak guilds so many times ...absolutely they always are off line... never log in this game.

it is so annoying as other players know..(not you Andrey...you never know it is so annoying thins) go to the guild section and enter guild war map, then click guild flag and find each members' opponent .... finally challenge them ...so many times each opponent not to lose in guild war...

all day and all night our guild members repeat this nonsense way.... we have no time to duel with other or do dairy quest.... all times we do that way ...

Andrey do you really want to that? stronger guild must be all times annoying by weaker guild?

just you enjoy that stronger player get sick and mess stress? furthermore they will be quick this game like other stronger do?

why ...why really didn't change this nonsense guild system? why? skill hunter , janerule and other stronger players who is guild master of good, active one insisted on changing guild system...but still not be changed...

I know Andrey you pursuit democracy and pluralism, so you always think about weaker players... but this guild system is obviously nonsense...

stronger player tried to harder and spent so much times, effort and so on.... it is natural for stronger players to be powerful and have more advantage of any game!!!

imagine this 20 level player attack 99 level player .... 20 level player never beat 99 level player ... but always attack ...he also has no loss ..anything... just attack for his fun... and 99 level player get stress...

Andrey~ did you ever play any other game? surel? I wonder that seriously....

not asking but your responsibility and duty as you are the administrator this game.

Do change and fix this nonsense guild system!!! right now!!!

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Re: nonsense Guild system really really must be changed!!!

Post by 1mb4k4 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:01 pm

Hi Ebichu,

I am adding the following new rules ASAP:
1) Only guilds with minimal member count will be able to attack bigger guilds. The minimum will be the half of your guild member count.
In your case your guild with 8 members can be attacked by a guild with 5 or more members.
2) For guilds with more than 12 members only 12 will participate in guild battles.

Regarding your loss:
Your guild lost a territory because your team member getmans declined a challenge from Assunah. Why would he decline a match against a level 20 newbe?
Yes, there are 12 provinces on the map and everybody can claim and attack them.
As the leading guild in the moment you should be aware that you will constantly be under attack.

Regarding the conquer map and finding opponents:
Yes, i am aware that there are some convenience issues with the current setup. These problems are being addressed in the upcoming update.

seraph78
In-game user name: seraph78

Post by seraph78 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:09 pm

First sry for my bad english.

In my mind is normal to skip challanges from lowlvl player. Beat them is not funny and remember all oppenents name i must beat in conquer or guild war, i can't this. Maybe u can change the rules:

Only player with an minimum lvl 50+ are in list to conquer fights and guild war

Or

Not counter of member. Maybe the middle lvl +/- 10 lvl

Because low lvl chars ruins their stats. More losing games if they must beat highlvl chars

Nobody is online 24hours per day and i think nobody has fun with fights he can't lose. Thats my opinion.

fikari
In-game user name: fikari

Post by fikari » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:23 am

and i have a problem in guild war :
I challenge my opponent and he lost 1: 0, then I challenge my opponent again but he refused to 3 times, then he is offline. the next day I saw the results of a guild war, I was surprised how I could lose 2: 0, I'm puzzled why it could happen, he had refused as it was, but he won with a score of 2:0

soulblighter
In-game user name: soulblighter

Post by soulblighter » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:17 am

Last edited by soulblighter on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

ebichu
In-game user name: ebichu

Post by ebichu » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:59 pm

1. The system of letting players arrange their own matches is hogwash. It has never worked in any multiplayer games in the past, it has never worked anywhere anyway, and it will NEVER work in future too. Besides some of the obvious problems ebichu highlighted, it is highly inefficient, timewasting, and subject to all sorts of abuse.
2. You should let the attacker (on the guild war conquest mode) choose the timing of their offensive. In war, in the history of mankind, no defender ever get to pick their timing. The person who launch the attack will select a time and the match will take place - just in accordance to the tournament style. If the other player fails to show up, drop matches, or pull whatever tricks, leave their account online all the time so they clock whatever this stupid rule of the amount of online time they are on, they still lose. The attacker shall win.

I absolutely agree to soulblighter's opinion ...especially 1 and 2 contents.

guild war matches must be appointed at specific time. I told you a few days ago... but you didn't accept my opinion about this issue...

not insult but advise, Andrey you seem not to know physiology of this game as well...really...

the limitation of numbers of guild member is useless ... because the noob guild master can create new noob accounts so many and then he join his noob account created by himself to his own guild.

so as I told you ...all of attacker guild members must be stronger like defender guild members.... so the gap of average level between attacker guild members and defender guild members must be below 5 level.

also please increase steal rate from 2% to 5% and basic reward gives each character of winner's members 1000 gold.

1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:47 pm

@soulblighter
I will consider your suggestions, especially 5 and 6. They looks interesting. :)
Follow answers to your other questions in my reply to ebichu bellow.

You don't have to be online 24 hours you just have to be a few times online and check whether your opponents are available...

@ebichu
Let's say you are level 99 and you conquer a territory and stop entering the game. How are you supposed to be removed from the territory as nobody unless (he is your level) can attack you? Most players are level 70-80. Not 98 or 99.
Yes, i understand that currently matching players is a kind of a hustle, and i think this is the main problem, not the challenge, so it is best to improve on that ...
The latest update heavily improves the contact list and adds conquer opponents as contacts in the list and notification you when the come online.

Fixing a specific time is not really an option. Selecting a time for the tournament is a completely other thing as it is decided based on a statistic when most people are online and is always in the weekends.
Let's say that the game (or even worse your opponent on purpose) put's you in a match in 3 or 4 am. This is not really a solution...

OK, i understand that the rule which decides a winner based on online time sucks, so it will be changed too.

soulblighter
In-game user name: soulblighter

Post by soulblighter » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:58 am

Last edited by soulblighter on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:15 am

No sane person will go against a lvl99 elf caster to lose the match - unless he is a cheater.
This is true no matter whether the match is scheduled or not.
Guild matches should be separate from the normal "training" matches we play in the lobby, challenging each other casually and winning or losing might not be as important.
Yes you are right, that guild matches should be somewhat separated so they are not counted in the overall ranking.
I propose the border concept (in point 5) is to precisely prevent the top lvl99 players from monopolizing the entire map, thereby killing every other newbie interest in the Guild map game. Yes, the powerful lvl99 ebichu can sit on the throne in Pertonia comfortably and wait for a champion to challenge him eventually, but others will need not worry about dealing with ebichu in the other far-flung parts of the map.
Ebichu wants to fight and get gold from his opponent to develop his character further. The current setup of the conquer distributes matches to all guild members so everybody plays and everybody has opportunity to gain gold. It is not about one very strong player in a guild guaranteeing guilds stronghold. It's about all players playing - winning or loosing as a team.
What you said in your previous post:
The present guild system is too simplistic. There is no strategic planning.
is really true only if the guild want it to be this way.

1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:52 am

Guys, i just discovered the problem causing so much frustration in guild battles.

When you challenge your opponent and you get a message saying that the opponent is busy, the system counts this as a decline made by you!
It turns out this is the problem which @fikari faced and lately it seems the entire crusaders guild are struggling by this.
The outcome is that you loose the guild match and you are wondering why it happens.

When you see this message your opponent never even knows he is challenged! And you are frustrated.
So currently to work around this issue, challenge your opponents when their status appear to be "browsing the menus".
When they are in a game, they won't receive your challenges.

I am currently preparing an update to fix the problem.
I am really sorry about this, please accept my apologies!

Regards,