knight need balanced !!!!!

Discussions about the gameplay and critique regarding the current state of the game and it's features.

Moderator: Essence Team

AntonyB
In-game user name: Antonybig

knight need balanced !!!!!

Post by AntonyB » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:26 pm

the knight is in my opinion one of the best to use, but unfortunately not well balanced. each character has advantages against some and disadvantages against others. for example, an archer is very strong against knight and very good against Kepper also against rogue but has difficulty with orc. orc instead much difficulty against Kepper but very good against everyone else. Knight instead has difficulty against all. changes should be made on card and stat. the strength of the archer is the bonus damage therefore has easy access to increase attack. Kepper to regeneration etc. then Knight should have easy access to increase defense stat is not it? all characters have buff that reduces damage bonus. Why knight not? Good idea change vaticum card. Vaticum have reduce defense 25 And reduce regeneration 15 would be more useful reduce regeneration d 15 reduce bonus damage 15 and reduce defense 10. Another card of little value and that resurrection of +33 hit points for two rounds. .. It would be much more useful if it lasted a turn but do +50 hp :x points and +20 defense, as the card that orc +50 hit points and 16 attack. I think it would be much more sensible and balanced in this way and it would not be so impossible to play against archers and less difficulty against all. I hope to be considered

Essence Team
In-game user name:

Re: knight need balanced !!!!!

Post by Essence Team » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:00 pm

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback and analysis! There is a lot of reason in it. We are currently preparing a number of balance changes for almost all of the characters and we might include your ideas in the balance change of the Human Knight.

AntonyB

Post by AntonyB » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:25 pm

Thanks for considering my opinion . I hope that the changes come soon . definitely more balanced with characters the game will become even more beautiful

Mongbat
In-game user name: Mongbat

Post by Mongbat » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:04 am

Last edited by Mongbat on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mongbat

Post by Mongbat » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:03 am

Last edited by Mongbat on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

AntonyB

Post by AntonyB » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:09 pm

perhaps you have not played with a knight level 90... to level 90 Knight can not compete with other ( talking about how good player like Ebichu , ali , Lucas etc .. ) in effect when Knight reached 90 starts losing . the Knight would be very versatile but it is incomplete , and I speak from experience . are years that i play Knight and since using orc I realize even more than Knight is incomplete and need to balance

ShowNoMercy
In-game user name: Show No Mercy

Post by ShowNoMercy » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:44 pm

Antony is right, Knight is the unique character that does not have a useful second mythological

Not many knight use resurrection because 34 regen is too easy to neutralise.

I can't put in the deck a card that's most of tthe time neutralised.

Almost useless against archers (hypersonic hits hard so mystification is more useful here)
Not good against Orc ( because orc hit so fast that if 1 or 2burning blow are out u better play a sword of faith than a resurrection)
Would be good against rogue but a single archness out reduce a lot of its effect
Decent against knight, though knight vs knight I'd play so many viaticum and makers viaticum that rarely resurrection goes through.
Very good against keeper but a single buff out neutralise it.

Other mythological that gives regeneration gives damage too, that's why they're good.

So either resurrection must give bonus damage, or damage o reduce bonus damage or defense, or very high regeneration.

For example it would be good if it gives 40 regen and 25 defence for 2 turns.
Or reduce 10 bonus and 34 regeneration, that's cooler.

Dear essence team, i know is very hard to balance a game, you're doing very well.

Thanks, Marco

Mongbat

Post by Mongbat » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:54 pm

I dont need to play till level90 to know what is going on.
Last edited by Mongbat on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

AntonyB

Post by AntonyB » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:04 pm

who knows this game knows that the level 90 onwards, the game changes a lot . then , you need to play to level 90 to understand and above all to understand Knight need to play with Knight not simply look in the window of the combo and imagine how it is to play with knight ! ;)

ShowNoMercy
In-game user name: Show No Mercy

Post by ShowNoMercy » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:55 pm

Mongbat wrote:I dont need to play till level90 to know what is going on.

With a bigger player base (which this wonderful game so properly deserves), indeed many of us will find it so much better and easier to level up.

The beauty of the game lies in how unique each hero must be played. The knight SHOULD NOT HAVE any reduce bonus damage card in his deck, otherwise all the knight is the same as everyone else like elf like orc. Destroys the current balance totally.

Knight MUST play with defense and quick counterattack in mind. From what I observe about knight combos, he really need to put in a bit of faith (lol), and he becomes deadly. Extremely good job by the game designer, impressed!
I may agree to not put the reduce damage in the viaticum.

But not about not having the need to reach level 90 to understand.

Games changes every 10 levels, and at level 90 knight suffer too much orcs, and keepers, see statistics.

No knights plays equilibrated games against this heroes at that level, and to be honest start suffering keepers and ores at lower levels too.

I'm sure with a stronger supreme justice ( 25 defence for istance) and stronger resurrection it would be stronger without being overkill in lower levels.

I'd say resurrection should be 43 regeneration to be stronger.

Show no mercy