New miticals

Discussions about the gameplay and critique regarding the current state of the game and it's features.

Moderator: Essence Team

caerum
In-game user name:

New miticals

Post by caerum » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:33 pm

I think there is a problem with the new mythical combinations did not have before but now, older players are at a disadvantage because we have not Easy access to these Cards

I for example I have 7 cards mythical and just want 4 o 5 you ought to give the option to change them when do you find new things that are not available to older players

Gigaplex
In-game user name:

Re: New miticals

Post by Gigaplex » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:22 pm

I do concur with the previous statement of exchanging Mystical you do not want. Also, what happened to the buy-back feature that was stated previously.

caerum
In-game user name:

Post by caerum » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:41 pm

I just say I have seven mythical and none of the new ones now with new combos are better than he had since can not be avoided or dispel

ItzElixsis
In-game user name:

Post by ItzElixsis » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:19 am

Well I do have to say I like the new combos. It doesn't mean you win when u play them anymore it. No one card or combo should ever be so strong that you feel like saying well I lost he just played that card.

Onto switching out mythical cards to get new ones... I like and dislike this. We still need some luck when it comes to getting them. Id ask for a mythical card pack that costs a lot but let's u chose 3 mythical cards or something. I think right now what we have is okay until they keep bringing us new cards.

Syndharos
In-game user name:

Post by Syndharos » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:32 am

I believe Caerum say it becouse its not easy to get gold at pvp,wich is all that is left after finished campaings, and our best shot at mithycals is with the gold you get at end game.
Hopefully the new campain will help it.
The short gold problem also makes dificult to invest on the skills.
So, in the next updates if there comes something new which you can buy with gold older players will be in trouble if they dont have a good amount of gold saved.

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:17 pm

Hi guys, here are some personal thoughts of mine:

If every cool feature was for free (meaning no gold) everybody would have everything and everybody will be the same as everybody else.
The gold prices are not because we are greedy. It protects your rights (as old players against the new ones). You invested time in the game an you are rewarded. The newbies have to do so also...
The gold prices forces you to make choices how to develop you character.

Regarding the mythical cards. You have the same chance the next mythical card to be one of the new ones as everybody else...

Not everybody gets his mythical cards from the game luck, though. I do not understand why every mythical card is measured in gold.
Hunt for them! Use the random deck a lot! By playing a lot of fast battles you will get some gold and also you have chance to find some cool cards.

Essence Team
In-game user name:

Post by Essence Team » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Also we are currently working on our next big feature - the tournaments, from where the winners will get a lot of gold, mythical, epic and elite cards. We are thinking of several other features that will help you with the finding of nice cards, gaining gold and reducing the time for skill training. Try the new character, the expansion campaign and in the meanwhile we hope that we'll come with these new features :)