About attack and defence

Discussions about the gameplay and critique regarding the current state of the game and it's features.

Moderator: Essence Team

Inanen
In-game user name:

Re: About attack and defence

Post by Inanen » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:41 pm

Eddie,

As I've stated I'm working with my elf again, and have found that I don't have much of a problem defending and I'm working with a very basic deck. Here is my deck and strategy for using it.

1: Unicorn Spirit
1: Dispel
2: Elder's Song
1: Mystify
2: Amplify Magic
2: Dire Wolf
2: Sacred Horn
3: Forest Unleashed
2: Superiority

Depending on who goes first will depend on what I leaf with. With this deck I actually prefer to go second. Reason why is this: on my first round of defense I will play the Unicorn Spirit and Superiority. This does 26 dmg out of the gate (not with standing the opposing players RESISTANCE or REGENERATION abilities. )

Round 2:
Play Elder's Song & Forest Unleashed to complete the Forest Glamour combo.

You are now: 56 dmg / -7 bonus dmg / +30 defensive / +12 life

Round 3:
Play Amplify Magic & Dire Wolf

Now your combo and Unicorn will last another 3 rounds and the next round you have the choice of using another Forest Glamour or Wolf of Terror. Either would be beneficial to you. Below is the break down:

Forest Glamour
You are now: 93 dmg / -14 bonus dmg / +60 defensive / +24 life

Or Wolf of Terror
You are now: 83 dmg / -7 bonus dmg / +30 defensive / +12 life / -30 opponents MP

Keep both combos going with another Amplify Magic and you'll most likely defeat your opponent in another turn our two tops.

What are everyone's thoughts?

--- edit

Using the above combination I just defeated Wyneck the Strongest at level 46. Now that my elf is level 51 now I will enter the PVP arena again to test this deck against other player and will provide further feed back later.

eddi282
In-game user name:

Post by eddi282 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:04 pm

ok, wow, i used too but not in combo. But a question, if someone dispell? If combo crash? However I try and say you. Thanks.

Inanen
In-game user name:

Post by Inanen » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:16 pm

You can up the amount of cards in your deck. Right now that deck operates on 15 cards, but fully decked out it tops out at 27 cards, and can survive a dispel and as for the Honor Guidance that like every other deck or there is up to you and random chance that you'll survive.