Human Knight vote

Discussions about the gameplay and critique regarding the current state of the game and it's features.

Moderator: Essence Team

What do you think of the Human Knight character?

He is balanced with each of the 3 other character.
78%
He is too strong against Orc Warrior.
No votes
He is too strong against Human Rogue.
11%
He is too strong against Elf Keeper.
11%
He is too strong against each of the 3 other characters.
No votes

Total votes: 9

Essence Team
In-game user name:

Human Knight vote

Post by Essence Team » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:01 pm

There are multiple opinions about the Human Knight (that he's too powerful, etc). So please, vote and give us your opinion on this topic.

ItzElixsis
In-game user name:

Re: Human Knight vote

Post by ItzElixsis » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:07 am

Truthfully i wanted to vote that he is too strong against the Human Rogue... but it isn't the Human Knight Hero's fault i feel if this same poll was about the Human Rouge i would have to say it was too weak against the other 3 class's but i am still going thought leveling again so i haven't yet put enough work into this opinion for you guys to take me too seriously. I am going to work at leveling up tonight and i will edit this post when i come to a finding.

Syndharos
In-game user name:

Post by Syndharos » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:29 pm

I know how you feel ItzElixsis, I told them about it long before.
Lets just hope they take a look at it soon.
At least the knight is a strong Human, wich, in matters of Race, was the weakest race. Now we have a weak class; The Rogue, maybe they fix it realeasing a new rogue character, and we will just have to give up the Human Rogue. :/
Joking :D

I realy hope they find a way to make the Human rogue get his identity, like, having a strong point at least.

Inanen
In-game user name:

Post by Inanen » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:55 pm

I honestly agree with Syndharos, the humans were the weakest race before the inception of the Knight. I can say that I absolutely enjoy playing the Knight. I've got one that is level 70, and does decently well in challenges.

Although prior to my spending some gold to level him up, I think I only ever lost to a rogue once, maybe twice. The rogue has difficulties against both of the melee classes, but the knight is what he has particular trouble against because of his healing capabilities. And 9x out of 10, both players and the PC don't play the one card the rogue has that is a decent leveler, Poison Dagger.

Just my thoughts, and some food for thought.