Multiple decks are now available

Discussions about the gameplay and critique regarding the current state of the game and it's features.

Moderator: Essence Team

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Multiple decks are now available

Post by 1mb4k4 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:21 pm

We are starting to roll out a new version tonight.
Currently it is available for all web versions of the game.

The most notable new features are:
+ Multiple decks per hero;
+ Lobby chat;
+ A specific A.I. character opponent could be selected;

Tell us what you think!

Syndharos
In-game user name:

Re: Multiple decks are now available

Post by Syndharos » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Loby Chat = GREAT!! :o
Select A.I. Character = GREAT!! :o

Multiple Decks = :|

I realy didnt liked how we make those decks, I mean, I cant have same cards on each deck? I cant have my heroic cards in each deck? So one of them will be strong and the others will be made with the cards I have left on my stash. In this case, for me its just meaningless to make another deck like this.
Another point is that multiple deck for me was just usefull before end-game, when I was playng campaing and then wanted a quick pvp match, but had to change the cards.
So in this point didn`t see much of an improvement.
No big deal as it is. I rather keep changing the cards everytime I need to.

eddi282
In-game user name:

Post by eddi282 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:10 pm

So thanks for upgrade! You make really much in few time. Now we hope a new campaign for make more money and more heroic cards. Thhanks!

Essence Team
In-game user name:

Post by Essence Team » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:46 am

Syndharos, thanks for your note - we really forgot the part with the heroic cards. We will think something about it - maybe spreading all your heroic card in each of your collector decks, keeping them unable to move in a single deck.

Gigaplex
In-game user name:

Post by Gigaplex » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:52 pm

What's the point of multiple decks. As others have stated. "You're never going to have two awesome decks!" It seems to be more of a status symbol than actually being helpful at this point. Think it's only use for Human Heros at this point until the other races have an additional character. Meaning, a Rogue and Knight basically sharing all the same cards expect for a few epics and mythicals.

Erik414
In-game user name:

Post by Erik414 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:39 pm

I could see the use in multiple decks if all my stash cards were available to all my decks. In fact i would probably already have a few. :mrgreen:

1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:12 am

Yes, you are all right. This needs to change. What Erik414 said seem to be clear enough :) We will think seriously about it!

Erik414
In-game user name:

Post by Erik414 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:38 pm

If it does change please let us know. I will be ready and waiting to start multiple decks. Especially with what you said you were considering for the tournament with changing decks between opponents.

1mb4k4

Post by 1mb4k4 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:03 pm

The multiple deck feature is reworked. It looks the same in the game but it now decks are like virtual folders. They allow you to put any card in as many decks as you like. You could put your heroic cards in all your decks now.

Also some measures against loosing and duplicating cards are taken. Heroic cards given as a rewards are put into the stash directly and are not allowed for collection after the combat therefore not possible to get lost :)

drhoule
In-game user name:

Post by drhoule » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:43 pm

1mb4k4 wrote:Also some measures against loosing and duplicating cards are taken. Heroic cards given as a rewards are put into the stash directly and are not allowed for collection after the combat therefore not possible to get lost :)
Best fix ever! I am sure you had quite a few requests for support on this. I was one of them. :)