Combos

Discussions about the gameplay and critique regarding the current state of the game and it's features.

Moderator: Essence Team

Erik414
In-game user name:

Combos

Post by Erik414 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:08 am

I believe there should be combos that affect buff cards. Whether lengthening, shorting, or all together ending. For example a dispell combo that clears the WHOLE board. Buffs and all. Also more combos that don't require hero cards. In most cases if you were to take those away it would cit the combos down significantly. It would be nice to have more combos without them so you don't always have to count on them to win. For example if you take most decks and dispell orc ferocity most decks loose there ability to kill the other player. Also another interesting idea would be a card that causes the opponent to have to discard a card from their hand, or maybe from their deck. Also there are cards that increase your discard but what about cards that cause you to draw more cards.

Essence Team
In-game user name:

Re: Combos

Post by Essence Team » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:43 am

Good propositions. About the card discarding cards from his hand/deck - we have thoughts about such attribute from a lot of time, but the are technical issues that appear with such attribute that delay its invention.

Gigaplex
In-game user name:

Post by Gigaplex » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:32 pm

If you guys ever made a combo which cleared my deck. I would only keep 4 cards in my deck to counter act it. Reason being, you can only draw four cards at a time.

Erik414
In-game user name:

Post by Erik414 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:45 pm

I was not suggesting to clear deck. I was suggesting that dispell have a combo to clear board. Buffs and all on both sides. As far as discard from deck i was saying a card that causes opponent to discard one card from top of deck. But it was only a suggestion. Because i could see problem with it as well. If it caused someone to discard a hero card, something you can only have one of. I could see the problem in it being overpowered. (Also why 4? You always get to draw at least your 10 to start)