Elf Archer

Discussions about the gameplay and critique regarding the current state of the game and it's features.

Moderator: Essence Team

Essence Team
In-game user name:

Elf Archer

Post by Essence Team » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:13 am

Guys,
We'll appreciate it if you give some feedback about the new character - the Elf Archer. Do you think it's balanced with the others and if not - why?

Cheers!

Syndharos
In-game user name:

Re: Elf Archer

Post by Syndharos » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:02 am

Well just spent some hours with the new character and its very fun to play with it.
So far I could realy enjoy the "ranged" style by using EP, Duration and Dmg control.
It seems very good against melee and caster characters, and fair against the human ranged.

I know the topic is about game play balance, but I cannot avoid speaking of the character history.
ITS FREAKING AWESOME!!! :shock:

I finished main campaing a while ago, and just finished the second campaing, the history is just awesome! I cant wait to get face to face with the Queen(that bitch) and see how it ends.

I also want to congratulate about the new cards. They are just so beautyfull! I wish the new character itself had some more of the fine trace that the new cards have. Because her face seems too fat for an Elf. :roll:

Anyway, very good expansion, I'm very pleased with it. You guys realy deserve a good donation for it. :P
I wish a lot of success for all the Essence Team. o/

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Re: Elf Archer

Post by 1mb4k4 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:01 pm

Thanks, from me and from the rest of the team :)