Human Knight stats to prioritize?

Discussions about the gameplay and critique regarding the current state of the game and it's features.

Moderator: Essence Team

Nekrolux
In-game user name:

Human Knight stats to prioritize?

Post by Nekrolux » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:36 am

Hi everybody,
I'm new to this game and just started a human knight.

Could someone tell me where to put my available stat points?
I put 10 in energy so far but I'm waiting for your advice to add more.

Also, what should I spend my gold on, considering I'm lvl5.

Btw, I'm struggling to beat the first boss, any tips?

Thanks for your help,

Nekrolux

Syndharos
In-game user name:

Re: Human Knight stats to prioritize?

Post by Syndharos » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:06 pm

Hello there.
Well I dont remember much how to play as knight but IMO the only stats worth investing is Energy, Health Points, and Regeneration.
Might and Resist aint very good IMO since there is a lot of cards that reduce Bonus dmg, and defense.

My advice for you to go through bosses is to get a high dmg combo or a nice control card/combo that you can spam, or keep on the table for a good period and go for it.

As for gold best thing is card packs, or lvl in case you cant get good energy to use better cards.

Hope it STILL helps.

Nekrolux
In-game user name:

Post by Nekrolux » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:04 pm

Syndharos wrote:Hello there.
Well I dont remember much how to play as knight but IMO the only stats worth investing is Energy, Health Points, and Regeneration.
Might and Resist aint very good IMO since there is a lot of cards that reduce Bonus dmg, and defense.

My advice for you to go through bosses is to get a high dmg combo or a nice control card/combo that you can spam, or keep on the table for a good period and go for it.

As for gold best thing is card packs, or lvl in case you cant get good energy to use better cards.

Hope it STILL helps.
Alright thank you. Regeneration is much more expensive than might and resistance in terms of points though. 7 pts for 1 might or resist and 12 for 1 regeneration.
But it´s true that the +17 regen elf I faced owned me te other day.

I was doing good in quests so far but I'm now stuck at lvl 32 with no mythical cards against bosses full of them :/
I'm stacking gold for the game of luck, apparently the best thing to do I've heard.

Anyway thanks for the advice, I might respec for health regen points.

Question: do you use all your slots in your deck or just use like 20 for your combos?

Nekrolux

Syndharos
In-game user name:

Post by Syndharos » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:40 pm

I dont think you should respec the knight for regeneration. I said regeneration is the only worth of the 3 but only elf caster is good with it.
So IMO, every other classes should go pure EP, HP.

And against bosses use short decks with high damage combos 20ish cards decks are best against AI.
I usualy get 2 or 3 packs and then I save the gold for skils and game of luck.
Btw, good luck!