new monster for the development of

Discussions about the gameplay and critique regarding the current state of the game and it's features.

Moderator: Essence Team

Kykyepta
In-game user name: Kykyepta

new monster for the development of

Post by Kykyepta » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:36 pm

Hello. I do not know much English, so I write through a translator. I want the game to develop, and therefore need active players highs. the most difficult thing in this game is not to learn the skills and experience to pump after the 90 level. I propose to introduce a new monster with higher performance than the beast. so it can not be killed, and the award was given for the number of rounds and the damage caused. algorithm as before in the battle with the beast. One attempt at 3 hour. if possible, to make the quest for joint guilds. so that a few people were a single organism. all damage divided at all and damage too. to someone lowered mana for example, someone is treated, who is deprotected, someone inflicts damage. and the result is higher by more cohesive groups. then we can feel the real strength of the game and really get the relic. support me who wants to play. I think it's a good idea.

kylll
In-game user name: KyllL

Re: new monster for the development of

Post by kylll » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:43 am

Hey. kyky epta wrote about the big monster. it is a great idea. it is possible to apply for the guild. you can do battle over the sea. Guild attacking sea monster. If guild kill a monster per day , the sea is conquest . monster attacks in response each day. award, as well as in the war, received only by those who participated. for losing can gain experience.

u can create those monsters for example stats 100-150, hp 5000-10000

For players not in guilds can create a monster that does not kill, as suggested kyky epta. It could be in parallel with the main monster. For the awards possible use of the experience with the gold or just experience.
Because for big levels experience is very important for small and not at all players.

Sorry my english bad too :roll:

Skill Hunter
In-game user name: Skill Hunter

Post by Skill Hunter » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:50 pm

Hello :)
While i still find the guild system really bad i find thats a good idea actually :D
At least if the reward is good enough people might actually want to take an action in the alliance war and i can remember there was a similar idea about this activity long time ago not sure from who it was but i remember andrey saying its not a bad idea
Though the beast him self is not fare to all characters unfortunately :( i hope if such an activity happened it would be fare :P

ShowNoMercy
In-game user name: Show No Mercy

Post by ShowNoMercy » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:18 pm

Well, I can undestand the goal of the proposal, by the way I'm sure that the real problem of this game is balance.

When I started it was much more balanced.

I really like the 50-59 level when all heroes are more balanced, beside keeper that is very weak against archer,

In my humble opinion a thing that will give much fun will be a second arena mode when u can play your deck and no skill, to see heroes of same level if really have same balance of card/combos.
For istance, I've noticed that knight has very hard time against most character, and I cannot understand why the shaman combo is so weak respect any other character (except keeper that is weak too)

Once we will reach relic crd we will have another problem too, the game will end again.

I'd say that the real way to keep the game alive and interesting is to create different way to battle:

- standard mode
- no skill mode
- no heroic mode
- no eroi and no mythical mode

What do u think?

AntonyB
In-game user name: Antonybig

Post by AntonyB » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:34 pm

really good idea! in doing so the players will be the most interesting part of the guilds ! and in any case it is something extra that will give more value and fun to the game ! really good idea kyky I support ! ;)