IMMOBILIZE CARD (Human rogue)

Discussions about the gameplay and critique regarding the current state of the game and it's features.

Moderator: Essence Team

Motylek
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:11 pm
In-game user name:

Re: IMMOBILIZE CARD (Human rogue)

Post by Motylek » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:24 pm

Essence Team wrote:In addition to what Skill Hunter said, I will add something else. Yes, the special-card-combo of the Human Rogue is uniquely powerful (and more powerful than those of the correspondent special-card-combos of the other character classes). But this is deliberately designed. 1.5 years ago the Human Rogue was highly underpowered and this was one of the small boosts that it got in order to increase its overall strength. Also Immobilize is the sole special card that has duration 1, which means that neither it nor its combos can be boosted with increase duration cards.
When I think about it it is whole untrue. I mentioned before that it is in fact functioning like 2 turns combo, but beside that, it is not true also that it was designed so powerful 1.5 year ago. Special cards before had one level and they got 4 levels only about half year ago. Before there were designed leveled versions like immobilize IV, immobilize III and immobilize II, combo was DEFINITELY NOT SO POWERFUL. It was as powerful as combo with just basic version of immobilize on level 1. Basic version Shadow Dominance eats up only 130 Energy points, while version with immobilize IV eats up 326 Energy points. In first case opponent can still do something, in second case, he just watches how Rogue is happily jumping around with no obstacles in a way. So I find both parts of quoted statement untrue.

Best regards
Motylek

cruster
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:27 am
In-game user name: cruster

Re: IMMOBILIZE CARD (Human rogue)

Post by cruster » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:24 am

Hi guys.....

This is interesting discussion...
What all of you concern here is huge impact of your 'ep' to zero coz combo 'immobilize' right...?
So you can't counter attack because of that (on the next turn)...
I think it's fair any way.... Because other character can use their special card with duration....

What I learn on here after many complaint or ask to maker about balancing, is number of point....
OK... The example is like this...

You know card to decrease or increase duration right...
Mele --- DEC (-2), inc (+1)
Archer ---- DEC (-1), inc+DEC (+1 & -1)
Elf --- DEC (-1), inc (+2)

You can see the total point is same (3), even with different ability... :D

One more, one mystical card (use on buff)...
Orc -- DEC bonus damage (-30) & DEC heal (-10)
Rogue -- DEC bonus damage (-20) & DEC heal (-20)
Archer -- DEC bonus damage (-35) & DEC heal (-5)
Elf -- DEC bonus damage (-10) & DEC heal (-30)
Knight -- DEC defend (-25) & DEC heal (-15)

See if you add all point it's exact 40... With different ability of course...

So, if we think like this.... (Assumed from point combo each special card character)
1. Orc --- have point (65)... You can see each part of combo that card but accumulation point is always 65... If 65 x 3 = 195 (3 from duration)..

2. Knight --- have point (165)... It's just one turn...

3. Elf --- have point (77).. Devided on any ability... 77 x 3 = 231

4. Archer --- have point (98)... 98 x 2 = 196

5. Rogue --- emmm... Have point (402)... I think this need decreasing little... :lol:

BTW, I'm OK with rogue can decrees 'ep' up to 326 but not with other ability.....

You can see, on all character 'special card combo' basicly to give bonus damage, bonus defends, or bonus healing right....
But rogue even he have ability to decreasing 'ep', increasing attack, def, and heal ALSO he have ability to dec/inc duration, & increase play field with their combo special card... That's just not fair but also not balance.... This is what I more concerned than OP of DEC 'ep' player....

And I disagree with your statement 'hunt' if rogue is hero type defender.... I think Rogue is most likely hero type ability, coz from all card he have almost is have 2 ability on it...(example: atck and reduce def)....

And one more... If card to reduce defend is been decresed... I will happy, coz if you know all off that card is on your elite card, epic card, and mystical card.... :D

Thanks...

Skill Hunter
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:29 am
In-game user name: Skill Hunter

Re: IMMOBILIZE CARD (Human rogue)

Post by Skill Hunter » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:13 am

Ok
Cruster
First you talked about balance and duration
Did you forgot that elves got sunset ?? So it's not really balance the only decreasing duration card that got duration of its own
Than you talked about points well you can't really calculat it like this way so you are saying that 1 ep is equal to 1 might or 1 regeneration or 1 resistance and that's not right really and the third thing is that all char got either might or regeneration to increase only rogues got resistance and it's not really works much so our immobilize card is the only thing we got to slow down a powerful orcs or a powerful archer or a powerful knight all these char have a high might and well our defense against them is useless so immobilize is all what we got just to stop them down a bit other wise there might is going to crush us down

kaiser
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:11 am
In-game user name: Victor Rivera
Location: Mexico

Re: IMMOBILIZE CARD (Human rogue)

Post by kaiser » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:59 am

Agree with hunter, the immobilize card is not 2 turns combo, resistance skill is not helpfully and the card itself is good but not enough.

I agree with the other that is really annoying just watch how the rogue set the cards and you cannot do anything but guys you need to learn when the rogue could play that card, when they are almost death and need to set a royal prayer combo in the next turn or when they want to do a big hit that is always turn 3 and they have in the hand the cards needed for the combo, there is no other option in my opinion to play that card. So just try to beat them before turn number 3 start or don't let them stack cards in the field and set any card to reduce bonus damage after turn 3 to avoid the big hit.

kobubu
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:35 pm
In-game user name: kobubu

Re: IMMOBILIZE CARD (Human rogue)

Post by kobubu » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:02 pm

I am very agree that IMMOBILIZE ultimate combo is total imbalance of the game - especially for elves due to it has 3 very strong effects:
1) 150 damage with no chance to block damage or regenerate
2) flush all the cards from the board
3) -320 mana next turn (no possibility to play any cards except of 1)

also it is made from quite useful cards
so opponent is literally immobilized next turn whatever he does.

How to do?
- to remove 1st, 2nd or 3rd effect


PS mystify may be helpful against immobilize

Kotori Acadius
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:46 am
In-game user name:

Re: IMMOBILIZE CARD (Human rogue)

Post by Kotori Acadius » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:24 pm

I disagree the Human Rogue Immobilize Combo isn't Over-powered

Like many others have stated before... 1.5 years ago the Human rogue was the under-powered class of them all since they specialize in resistance which till this day is a lacking, and a special that in higher lvs was rendered useless hence the need of a boost to our poor rogue.

Even before the special cards got there new versions Shadow Dominance only did 98 damage and took 130 ep not much really
the orc has Mythical Card Breaking Blow and Mystify to drop that back down to 20 damage , which is nothing to the orc because he specializes in Health and Might. FOR THE ELF this combo was like eating cake for them!!!! The minus 130 ep didnt even affect the elfs because of the ep fountian of cards and stats, sure the reduce 60 regeneration and 98 damage looks bad at first but you forget thats only for one turn. You still have 200 ep left and can play your annoying healing cards combined with your natural regeneration ability that 98 damage will be a thing of the past. WHILE WE ROGUES are slowly bleeding out hoping that this combo could give us a little chance to pull of a mircale out are ASSES and preform a royal prayer to heal are self back from near death. :x :x :x

Now that we finally have a combo that can STALL us one more turn from any opponent, may it be elven or orc. NOW EVERY OTHER PLAYER IS CRYING AND WHINING HOW OVER-POWERED THE ROGUE IS!!!!! Grow up you got beaten it happens get over it and think of new ways to block are STALLING COMBO.

ORC PLAYERS:
if you see the human rogue play "Inner Strenght" pop out a "Resistance Card" and wipe it off the field, dont have A "Resistance Card" put "marauding" to take our buff cards to prevent the combo, dont have either of these cards try playing "Roar" you might force us to discard our "Shadow Strike" from our hand.

ELF MAGE PLAYERS:
YOU HAVE YOUR BROKEN "SUNSET" card to keep our play field clear of cards What are you guys whining about!!!! Dont got "sunest" use "soulliftting" to take away our much needed buffs, dont have that either then suck it because guess WHAT YOU HEAL IT ALL LATER ON with your Magics

HUMAN KNIGHTS:
Im sorry to say but we Rogues are you natural preditors so yeah... Use "Resistance" or dispel

ELF RANGE:
YOU can block it with camouflage combos,You have ALSO THE BEST IN GAME BONUS DAMAGE REDUCERS CARDS
You can take it away with Crippling or Strategic Excellence, YOU HAVE SO MAN OPTIONS!!!!


@Kobubu
Every character is inferior and superior to other characters
○Human Rogue has an advantage towards Elven Mages and Human Knights because we can cancel regeneration and resistance
○Human Rogue has a disadvantage towards Elven Ranges because they out damage us and have all our tricks like reduce pure damage cards, have an Incredible reduce bonus damage cards
○Human Rogue has a disadvantage towards ORCs because the Massive damage out puts, Buff and Hand slots reductions, Myhtical card "BLOOD FESTIVAL" IS A GET OUT OF TROUBLE CARD, Great bonus damage reduction cards, and Lastly A VITALITY OF A GOD sooooo much health!!!!


So I say to you Again the human rogue is not Over-powered we are just finally more balanced against all opponents and rememberthe same character and strategies wont always be up to the task at hand.

YOU WIN SOME, YOU LOSE SOME
GET OVER IT LIFE ISN'T PERFECT
THERE WILL ALWAYS BE HARDSHIPS IN LIFE ALL YOU CAN DO IS ENDURE

Rant over///////

Motylek
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:11 pm
In-game user name:

Re: IMMOBILIZE CARD (Human rogue)

Post by Motylek » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:20 am

Dear readers,

Do you all remember how it was difficult in first campaign to win with Queen Ennoria, King Caradan and Waynek the Strongest? Depending on your level, it could even took several tries before succeding.

I created Human Rogue and was playing for while. Today, I finished first campaign, all campaign duels were won on first try. I had no skills trained except one time Human Vitality +5 HP. Since level 40, I was only increasing HP and nothing else. I also had all key cards since level 40 (but rather I got them earlier than level 40). Since winning in campaign is giving experience, it is not possible to avoid leveling up. However I made deck of 13 cards and defeated all 3 bosses with it. Ennoria at level 47, Caradan at level 50, Waynek at level 51. Technically I could do it all at level 40, because I was only leveling up HP and Even Waynek did not deal enough damage to me to deplete all my HP, which I had when I was at level 40. I was not updating my deck of 13 cards after beating bosses, so I used no Heroic card in whole campaign. Shadow dominance was key factor of that deck and I was using that deck also on all helpers of bosses in last province of each race, so performance of that deck was proven working repeatably. (3 bosses + 9 last helpers in each last province).

If Shadow Dominance combo is not overpowered, please tell me honestly, how could any class/race other than Human Rogue pass successfully first campaign in game while having stats like level 40 Hero, having no skills trained, having no heroic cards in deck and having at maximum 13 cards in deck and using same deck for all bosses and boss helpers in last provinces. I am fairly sure, that no other class/race can do it. That combo is imbalanced and if somebody will close eyes and say it proves nothing, I just proved it to myself.

Like I mentioned in previous post, I do not really mind devastating stats of combo from damage point of view, but giving Rogue 2 consecutive turns is making this overpowered. My deck was misusing fact, that Shadow Dominance has hidden 2 turns duration. I explained earlier in posts above, what does it mean "hidden 2 turns duration". It deals huge amount of damage and sets stage for last finishing touch.

@ Essence team
Also I want to again reject words, that this combo was designed so powerful 1.5 years ago. It is not true, it become overpowered half year ago, when special cards got levels and then combo received "hidden 2 turns duration". Please take any strategic/tactical turn based game for 2 players which you know and then imagine what impact in that game would be, if one of players could once per game take 2 consecutive turns without opponent being able to interfere with it. If that player will use it wisely, it is auto-win, just like with original Honor Guidance. That combo is definitely imbalanced. In game of 2 players, taking away opponents turn has same effect like adding one turn for himself.

PS: I issue challenge to anybody who is saying, that Shadow Dominance is not imbalanced. Please, create any hero other than Human Rogue and pass first campaign with resources, that you have like when you had level 40. I could have pass campaign even on lower level than 40, but 10th hand slot and 3rd buff slot at level 40 are giving deck repeatable stability. With taking risk, bosses could be defeated with deck like that even on level 32 (9th hand slot) or maybe even alittle earlier.

Best regards
Motylek

Kotori Acadius
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:46 am
In-game user name:

Re: IMMOBILIZE CARD (Human rogue)

Post by Kotori Acadius » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:36 pm

Motylek wrote: all campaign duels were won on first try.
Woah there Mr.Badass beating all your opponents in one try geez what a pro, so tell me how come your here whining that I class is "Supposedly" is Over-powered if your win all your battles without fail?
Motylek wrote: I made deck of 13 cards and defeated all 3 bosses with it. Ennoria at level 47, Caradan at level 50, Waynek at level 51. Technically I could do it all at level 40, because I was only leveling up HP and Even Waynek did not deal enough damage to me to deplete all my HP, which I had when I was at level 40. I was not updating my deck of 13 cards after beating bosses, so I used no Heroic card in whole campaign. Shadow dominance was key factor of that deck and I was using that deck also on all helpers of bosses in last province of each race, so performance of that deck was proven working repeatably. (3 bosses + 9 last helpers in each last province).
Anybody who composes there deck with only tbe cards to make the strongest combos of a class will definitely have an easy time beating the A.I. but even so the A.I. plays debuffing cards quite frequently, so a victory isn't ALWAYS GRANTED!
Motylek wrote: I issue challenge to anybody who is saying, that Shadow Dominance is not imbalanced. Please, create any hero other than Human Rogue and pass first campaign with resources, that you have like when you had level 40. I could have pass campaign even on lower level than 40, but 10th hand slot and 3rd buff slot at level 40 are giving deck repeatable stability. With taking risk, bosses could be defeated with deck like that even on level 32 (9th hand slot) or maybe even alittle earlier.
I have been issued the same challenge way back in October of 2013, by the people who whine about the rogue just like you.

at first I had a little difficulty with the human knight because he can't bypass resistance easily but the COMBOS HOLY VENGEANCE, HOLY PURGE made more than enough damage to get through game with some defeats when the bot played a debuff card it usually was over for me,

Elf Mage at first was incredibly tough since low hp and all but as soon I got high ep and decent hp I was dominating the field by ep reduction from bear spirit combos Spiritual Enchantment, hurricanes and lighting etc. I need her heroic combos because the ELF MAGE DOESNT SPECIALIZE IN DAMAGE, so with Brutal Hurricane I beat the queen

Orc Warrior I felt like I was at home crazy ass dame plus I didnt have to worry about buffs since I always did savage marauding, with tribe drums and some roarz to cribble the bot even more Ooooh and ocrish war that has a duration of 2 or more if you keep adding to it, was surely easy as eatting apple pie

Now of course the Human Rogue had a way easier time to complete this feat you know why???? Its not because of his Shadow Dominance sure it helps but heres the thing this particular class was designed to negate regeneration and bypass resistance so this class was designed to have an easy time against regeneration players (Elf Mage) and defence specialist (human knight and rogue)

Now problem a see here Motylek is that you are greedy. You want every aspect that makes a character unique for yourself and since that not possible you bash it and rant about it ,so it could be taken away hence giving your favorite character a leg up over the others, and I for one im not going to stand idling by and let you have your way!!!!

So No THE HUMAN ROGUE ISNT OVER-POWERED
Shadow dominance is our trade off for having the most useless stat which is resistance

Motylek
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:11 pm
In-game user name:

Re: IMMOBILIZE CARD (Human rogue)

Post by Motylek » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:37 am

Kotori Acadius, why are you using such dirty tricks in discussion? Why are you not discussing like gentleman?
Kotori Acadius wrote:
Motylek wrote: all campaign duels were won on first try.
Woah there Mr.Badass beating all your opponents in one try geez what a pro, so tell me how come your here whining that I class is "Supposedly" is Over-powered if your win all your battles without fail?
You are using dirty trick in first sentence already. I stated my expression not to brag, but to prove how easily, repeatable and consistent way Rogue can win duels just because of his imbalanced combo. Kotori, you either do not understand it or you simply want to shift focus from "argumentation about issue of this thread" to "attack on personality of discussion participant".

Also there is logical contradiction between first part of your sentence and its second part. Constant wins were possible exactly because Rogue special card combo is overpowered. I am missing any valid point in your reply.


Kotori Acadius wrote:
Motylek wrote: I made deck of 13 cards and defeated all 3 bosses with it. Ennoria at level 47, Caradan at level 50, Waynek at level 51. Technically I could do it all at level 40, because I was only leveling up HP and Even Waynek did not deal enough damage to me to deplete all my HP, which I had when I was at level 40. I was not updating my deck of 13 cards after beating bosses, so I used no Heroic card in whole campaign. Shadow dominance was key factor of that deck and I was using that deck also on all helpers of bosses in last province of each race, so performance of that deck was proven working repeatably. (3 bosses + 9 last helpers in each last province).
Anybody who composes there deck with only tbe cards to make the strongest combos of a class will definitely have an easy time beating the A.I. but even so the A.I. plays debuffing cards quite frequently, so a victory isn't ALWAYS GRANTED!
That is point, there were no heroic cards in that deck. If Rogue has his combo stronger even more than any combo with heroic card, then it clearly shows how imbalanced that immobilize combo is. No other class has their special card combos stronger than combos with heroic cards.

Also of course that AI is using debuffing cards. It even happened to me during passing campaign, but this deck is so resilient due to overpowered immobilize combo, that it was only slightly delaying inevitable end, but it had no effect on final result.


Kotori Acadius wrote:
Motylek wrote: I issue challenge to anybody who is saying, that Shadow Dominance is not imbalanced. Please, create any hero other than Human Rogue and pass first campaign with resources, that you have like when you had level 40. I could have pass campaign even on lower level than 40, but 10th hand slot and 3rd buff slot at level 40 are giving deck repeatable stability. With taking risk, bosses could be defeated with deck like that even on level 32 (9th hand slot) or maybe even alittle earlier.
I have been issued the same challenge way back in October of 2013, by the people who whine about the rogue just like you.

at first I had a little difficulty with the human knight because he can't bypass resistance easily but the COMBOS HOLY VENGEANCE, HOLY PURGE made more than enough damage to get through game with some defeats when the bot played a debuff card it usually was over for me,

Elf Mage at first was incredibly tough since low hp and all but as soon I got high ep and decent hp I was dominating the field by ep reduction from bear spirit combos Spiritual Enchantment, hurricanes and lighting etc. I need her heroic combos because the ELF MAGE DOESNT SPECIALIZE IN DAMAGE, so with Brutal Hurricane I beat the queen

Orc Warrior I felt like I was at home crazy ass dame plus I didnt have to worry about buffs since I always did savage marauding, with tribe drums and some roarz to cribble the bot even more Ooooh and ocrish war that has a duration of 2 or more if you keep adding to it, was surely easy as eatting apple pie

Now of course the Human Rogue had a way easier time to complete this feat you know why???? Its not because of his Shadow Dominance sure it helps but heres the thing this particular class was designed to negate regeneration and bypass resistance so this class was designed to have an easy time against regeneration players (Elf Mage) and defence specialist (human knight and rogue)
So we both agree that for Rogue it is the most easy from all characters to pass through campaign, we just do not agree on cause of it. You even admit, that for some non-Rogue hero, it is incredibly difficult to beat campaign boss without heroic card. Well, my deck have only non-heroic 2 damaging combos and 1 supportive combo. From 2 damaging combos, second one can not compete with Shadow Dominance in terms of effect. Shadow dominance made main job and prepared stage for second combo which only finished 80% done work. So even if what you say would be generally decisive factor, in my deck, main reason for success was overpowered immobilize combo.


Kotori Acadius wrote: Now problem a see here Motylek is that you are greedy. You want every aspect that makes a character unique for yourself and since that not possible you bash it and rant about it ,so it could be taken away hence giving your favorite character a leg up over the others, and I for one im not going to stand idling by and let you have your way!!!!
You are again attacking from behind and instead of discussing about theme, you are focusing on attack on personality of writer. This is really cheap and disgusting behavior. Please try more civilized discussion without personal attacks.

Do you know when discussion participants are most often using such cheap focus shifting dirty techniques? (That is rhetoric question, which is supposed to be answered by everybody for him/her self.)


Kotori Acadius wrote: So No THE HUMAN ROGUE ISNT OVER-POWERED
Shadow dominance is our trade off for having the most useless stat which is resistance
No, that is not true. You even mentioned what is Rogues "trade off" above. It is like you mentioned because Rogue was "designed to negate regeneration and bypass resistance". I would add to it also possibility of significant reduction of base damage, although Elven Archer has this possibility too. However Rogue has it all combined in one package plus he has yet something extra in form of Strategy Excellence. Shadow Dominance combo is not "trade off", it is overpowered unbalanced tool, which is more powerful than combos with Heroic cards. This itself speaks volumes about immense power of that combo.


Best regards to everybody except to those, who are using dirty tricks in discussions
Motylek

Kotori Acadius
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:46 am
In-game user name:

Re: IMMOBILIZE CARD (Human rogue)

Post by Kotori Acadius » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:22 am

Motylek wrote:
You are using dirty trick in first sentence already. I stated my expression not to brag, but to prove how easily, repeatable and consistent way Rogue can win duels just because of his imbalanced combo. Kotori, you either do not understand it or you simply want to shift focus from "argumentation about issue of this thread" to "attack on personality of discussion participant".

Also there is logical contradiction between first part of your sentence and its second part. Constant wins were possible exactly because Rogue special card combo is overpowered. I am missing any valid point in your reply.
My intention is not to shift the discussion towards a particular participant, I was simply using what was said, by the accusing party, its reasons for why the Human Rogue is "Supposedly" Over-powered. Like I said earlier it Is easy for any class to beat an opponent if his deck is only composed of the necessary cards for there strongest combos. Did so well with the Rogue because you exploited the weakness of the A.I. , the bots arent smart they can't predict that if a Inner Strength is played it means that player is about to do his Shadow Dominance combo, while the A.I. simply disregards this card and continues with its basic program to preform its available combos and allows the player to preform his/her combo without resistance which results in a victory for the player, even though the bot had the appropriate cards to prevent this from happening like dispel,Crippling,etc. In their hand and dont play it is because the A.I. is dumb and discards these useful cards, However if you take the same scenario and replace the bot with a seasoned player he/she would know what your up to and will either wipe that card off the field or debuff you so you cant preform your combo.
Motylek wrote: So we both agree that for Rogue it is the most easy from all characters to pass through campaign, we just do not agree on cause of it. You even admit, that for some non-Rogue hero, it is incredibly difficult to beat campaign boss without heroic card. Well, my deck have only non-heroic 2 damaging combos and 1 supportive combo. From 2 damaging combos, second one can not compete with Shadow Dominance in terms of effect. Shadow dominance made main job and prepared stage for second combo which only finished 80% done work. So even if what you say would be generally decisive factor, in my deck, main reason for success was overpowered immobilize combo.
I only agree in that the Rogue has an easier time in the "First Campaign" because this character was designed mostly for regeneration and resistance reduction but is average in everything else he was created as a "jack of all trades" but was given the characteristics of an RPG Rogue class which is were the negate regeneration and resistance and Crippling effects come from. As for what say about Shadow Dominance doing 80% of the work in battles, I go back to the A.I. the bot is letting you complete these combos because of fairness/or bad programing I seen so many bot discard dispels,resistance and even roars for no apparent reason. The game is trying to be fair with you since the campaign bots have incoherent stats for there specific like a lv 46 rogue shouldn't be able to have 30 resistance 186 health and 150 ep it isnt achievable for a player to have those stats.

Also How can I convence you that each Character has a role, they all can't be good at everything. Also if the Rogue is Over-powered as you say how come my brethren aren't the top player of eldhelm, how come the Best eldhelm player is a elf mage and second best are Orcs Hmmmmm?
Have you ever heard this saying before? " I have reach but she has flexibility"
The Elf Mage is the Top Dog she can withstand your reach but when it comes down to it her Flexibility is going to put you out first, you know what I mean. :lol:
she the top regenerator and once you execute all yoyr combos at her and it wasn't enough to pit her down she will then slowly bleed you out with rage bonus or brutal hurricanes,royal shadow. But yet we don't complain about her dont we I wonder why?
But I digress were not talking about the elf here it just my poor rogue who is the runt of the litter and always gets the boot. Now back on topic Shadow Dominance is a strong combo but here is the thing its meant to be that it supposed to be are last line of defence if we couldn't beat you then and there its game over for us, elf mages will heal back, orcs are pissed off and finish you off with Devastating blow or recover with blood festival, Human Knights got that kick ass last stand to keep going,and Lastly elf range has the same tricks as us so they can completely block it or murder us with royal shadow. ALL IM SAYING is no the rogue is fine as it is, there many tactics rhe other class can use to out maneuver us and prevent us from preform our combo, it just depends on how the player constructed there deck if it was designed for quick victories or long played out battles like mine. Its all just user input not the game fualt, the same strategy wont always result in a win people you gotta sometimes think outside the box.
Motylek wrote: Kotori Acadius, why are you using such dirty tricks in discussion? Why are you not discussing like gentleman?
Motylek wrote: Best regards to everybody except to those, who are using dirty tricks in discussions
Motylek
This is a Discussion! Like in every conversation Facts,personality,emotions,and opinions are all taken into consideration!
There is no such thing as a "Gentleman" just like the "Vegetarian" and all other people who have the same pompous additude who prance around criticizing others and having this false sence of superiority over others. You have little revelance to the world you aren't what keeps people living on or keep them healthy with a roof over there head. Many have existed before you and will continue to exist even long after you stoped existing. SO STOP WITH your Pitiful attention grabing complex, you are no better than me nor im I better than you! So you can shove your statement up you know where, you have no say to call me uncivilized I'm like many other are Blunt and frank about what they say. We mean what we say and say what we mean.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests