Revamp for Marauding

Discussions about the gameplay and critique regarding the current state of the game and it's features.

Moderator: Essence Team

kaiser
In-game user name: Victor Rivera

Revamp for Marauding

Post by kaiser » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:08 am

Is any possibility to revamp this card (marauding) to increase the armory area and decrease the time duration for examples:

Reduce 2 enemy buff
Increase 1 own buff
Time duration 4

Reduce 3 enemy buff
Time duration 4

Reduce 1 enemy buff
Increase 1 own buff
Time duration 5

This is because the is no way to increase the buff area for orc warrior the only option is combo with the heroic elf or heroic orc and is a waste of the heroic card, beaches must of the time any experience player will dispel after see a heroic card in the field, so it do no have any sense to have 6 turns duration if it will be dispel it.

If this could not be an option, I hope at least to get this option for the orc caster :mrgreen:

ShowNoMercy
In-game user name: Show No Mercy

Re: Revamp for Marauding

Post by ShowNoMercy » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:16 am

Characters must be different from each others, archers and knight has no control on his nor opponents buffs (besides combo) so marauding is definitely already balanced.I agree that Orc caster may use the Soul lifting to be well balanced but then marauding should be used only by warrior.

ShowNoMercy
In-game user name: Show No Mercy

Re: Revamp for Marauding

Post by ShowNoMercy » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:16 am

Characters must be different from each others, archers and knight has no control on his nor opponents buffs (besides combo) so marauding is definitely already balanced.I agree that Orc caster may use the Soul lifting to be well balanced but then marauding should be used only by warrior.