THE NEW ARENA

Discussions about the gameplay and critique regarding the current state of the game and it's features.

Moderator: Essence Team

betascream
In-game user name: betascream

THE NEW ARENA

Post by betascream » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:09 pm

Hi Andy, Hi guys, but again im sad with this game

The new arena mode is worse than before,
WHY it's so hard to go back to ranking mode like in the begin????? :evil: :x

The aim of the game for some people like me, is you grow, stay strong, get lots of skills, and you guys create a unique way in which we can not use our skills, why ??? :cry:
There are people who spend money on the game, waiting almost two months for a complete skill, and the arena mode has no skills ??
The challenge mode, players are not forced to duel and is very difficult for us in high level (80 90) to find a challenger, what remains is the arena mode which is now horrible!

sorry my words :P

Beta

1mb4k4
In-game user name: 1mb4k4

Re: THE NEW ARENA

Post by 1mb4k4 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Wow, that's a large font haha :)
Everybody hates Arena and yet everybody is playing there :)
I though it was such a "lame" mode that no one is playing there anymore so nobody would really care about this change. :)
Well i see it is not the case. :):)

I see it this way.
When using challenge you have access to more players! Why?
Because if you challenge a player who is offline he will receive an e-mail and will be invited to play come online and play!
Please, browse the rankings for all modes, challenge the really good players.
The Arena (and the ex-ranking) are limited only to the players who are online...

Nobody wants to be beaten, so i guess this is why it is hard to find opponent.
Please, browse the rankings find a strong opponent and invite him to play.

Regards,

zoisite82
In-game user name: zoisite82

Post by zoisite82 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:22 pm

Hi all,

I can understand the merit in levelling the playing field however this does not inspire people to attain skillsets and work on advancing their characters.. (which in a business model is counter intuitive ;)

..it would be reasonable to create two seperate arena streams in this instance as not to penalise the players who have played long term and spent money to enhance their characters.

Stream One would be played without enhancement (providing more gold and more experience(because it takes three times longer ;))

Stream Two is played with enhancements... this then means people can challenge themselves without being stripped of their skillsets which have been attained.

Regards

kaiser
In-game user name: Victor Rivera

Post by kaiser » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:01 pm

I cannot complain about new rank mode, the only thing it could be improve is getting more money in that mode, because as zoitse said this take like double or triple of the time, and is random :D

Motylek
In-game user name:

Post by Motylek » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:20 am

My opinion is that Arena is meant for lower level and less experienced heroes, while Challenges are meant for higher level and experienced heroes. I would say Arena is kind of kindergarten to learn and discover, before wanting to take serious duel via Challenge. With that in mind, I think, there should be no reward for it as the benefit is in learning and having fun with randomization. Beginning heroes have already tons of experience and gold from campaign and that gold is useless for them in Arena because their trained skills will not be applied and their mythical cards won in game of luck will not be in their deck, so they really do not need to get anything. But on the other hand, I think all modes in game should have same rewards and have equal position, so having rewards same as rewards from Challenge is fair.

Best regards
Motylek

betascream
In-game user name: betascream

Post by betascream » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:41 pm

Ok i agree with motylek and Adrian, so is good have arena mode for the ppl start play this game, BUT, PLEASE put back the ranking mode!!! gonna be good for both side, for the new ppl and old ppl :D
2 arenas, one without skills, and another with skills and we can use our deck PLEAASEEEEEEEEE ! :P :lol:

Andy is good the large size hehe :D :P

regards
Roberta
#beta
#beatrixkiddo
#Katnisseverdeen
#Victoriagraysson
#brasil
#igonakillbill
#godsofeldhem
#master
#iliketowriteinlargefont