gladiatorial arena

Discussions about the gameplay and critique regarding the current state of the game and it's features.

Moderator: Essence Team

Kykyepta
In-game user name: Kykyepta

gladiatorial arena

Post by Kykyepta » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:17 am

Hello. I propose to introduce a new regime. Gladiator Arena .It is necessary for high-players online. This is all the players are on a par, 1 and 99 level. The player chooses a class, and who have few heroes can choose among them, attributes, select the deck. And the deck is made up of all the possible cards, but the cards heroic orc shaman. Even if the player is just starting to play the game, and actually was on the 1st level. Levels offer to fight 60 or 70 Skill. Arsinal, intellect, intelligence, tactics and all skill levels 0. gladiator arena, you have to take off.Opponents of all levels will be in equal conditions to fill the arena. Log gold 1000. One example of the deck, it can not be changed until the end of the tournament. I suggest making a counter like cattle. For example 5 hours. The prize, the percentage of gold or something else. You must decide. This will improve the online and attract new players. Thank you. I want to help in the game.

kylll
In-game user name: KyllL

Re: gladiatorial arena

Post by kylll » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:52 am

very new and unusual idea